Starfinder Playlist

LFG: 5E Regular Group

Hey all. I am a long time player of DnD. Played all through the 80s and 90s, the TSR first ed box set, ADnD, first and second ed WoTC DnD, and I have been playing 5E for about a year now on FGU with a regular group that meets every other Saturday evening.

I am looking for a group that might fit my schedule, I work 9 to 5 weekdays, and can only do every other Saturday evenings, though Saturday mornings would work as well. I live in central time zone US, and would love to meet up with a regular group for a once a week 3 to 5 hour play session kind of thing. I also am finishing up with a Sunday LMoP group that will be done in the next 2 to 3 weeks, but other than that, I have had poor luck getting into a game either in person or here on FGU.

You can DM me here at FG or on Discord at Akio Reika#8989.

About myself, I am 50 yrs old with a lot of RPG experience under my belt, and I have the skills to fill in whatever role a party has need of. I can main heal, front line striker or defender, and I am pretty good at support type characters too.

Let me know if you are looking for someone.

Blog Entries
    If you haven't already, you may want to check the Fantasy Grounds Discord channel (I didn't see your username in the list on that channel but then I may have missed it). They have a LFG section there as well.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

I will do that! Thanks a ton!

Thread Information