DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    So I assumed all the careers for Cepheus are hard coded into yhe character wizard? If so how do I add my own?

yeah everything is hard coded. If you want to use a custom career you'll need to make up the character the old fashioned way using the lifepath method or some alternative. I made career records but turned it off as to not add confusion. Once VegasErik gets the SRD in it will make it easier.

if you want I can add the records back for you after I give them a once over? let me know.

Actually I'm going to add it but let me put together an example in the module. This way when i integrate your custom career into the wizard we are using the correct format. So hold off on entering until I can get the module updated.

Update: newest version has the records on sidebar. Also has a hangar bay on PS.
    Last edited by bayne7400; April 7th, 2023 at 18:13.

Fun! Thank you! I purchased it because it takes a lot of work to do these things.
    I now get to work on converting an MPG2E module that I created to the Cepheus Engine (it was supposed to be Cepheus, but there wasn't one available when I created the module).

Please look at this video: https://app.screencast.com/NjWDZmhCOM09P

Not a big deal, just something to look at if you happen to be in the code in that part sometime.

Oh yeah easy fix. Type out endurance +8 though. The goal is to check for modules for career records and then add them to the wizard. The reason I did not have careers on the sidebar was because I am not ready to implement that. Since Hawkwind asked I added but with a caveat be prepared to redo your career records.

The SRD is being worked on and I am actively asking content makers to sell their content on the Forge. So I'll keep everyone posted.

Ok new update now allows custom careers. You need to make a module and then load it. It will check all loaded modules and load all career records into the wizard. I included two example careers in the module. Should be pretty easy to enter.

IF you get an error please zip up the module and send it to me. This way I can look at your records and see what the issue is.

Did some more ship building using the builder. Love it. Most things I had to do were adding ship fittings which will probably be in the SRD? Like Weapon Bay (51 tons), Bay Guns for the bay. Air raft Hanger (5 tons). Repair drones are a percentage of the ship hull, so manual setting. But my calculations were still about 90 tons off on a 900 ton ship. I'm pretty sure it was the 2 layers of Bonded Superdense armor? (45x2) "Armor is added in 5% increments of the ship's tonnage." Will check more tomorrow.

I'll double check hull coatings and see what's up. Did you take into account fuel capacity?

edit: It is not the coating it adds 45 tons clicking x2. I tried making a few and cross referencing the chart and I did not see an issue.
    Last edited by bayne7400; April 9th, 2023 at 11:41.

Add D66 to desktop on next update. Drag and drop into chat just like other dice icons

Attachment 57006

Thread Information