Starfinder Playlist

Player-LFG Former Theatre Boi Looking for Fun RP

Name: Matt
    Pronouns: He/Him
    Preferred System: 5e
    Offline/Online: Both
    Background: Been playing D&D and various other TTRPG for about 14 years now, on and off ofcourse. My experience and fascination with them is and always will be fueled primarily by my simple love for roleplay. I've grown up in and around theatre my entire life so I have a love for the dramatic and a good idea of pacing and story beats. I left theatre behind a long time ago, but D&D really scratches the creative itch in my day to day life.

When it comes to how I play at a table I'm sure it's pretty apparent that I love roleplay, but I also like making a character that makes sense for the world and one that has room to grow as a person. While I do love having a chance to really open up and roleplay myself, I'm always very respectful of others time as well and want everyone to have their time in the spotlight, so I have a habit of piping down when others are speaking, especially given that online play doesn't go well with multiple people talking at once.

With all this being said and done I believe I 'd be a good fit for any group that wants to have a good time exploring their characters and generally goofing around with D&D nonsense. Hope to hear from you! May your rolls be ever natural!

Availability:
    Sunday 8:00am-4:00PM PST
    Monday,Wednesday-Friday 4:45pm-10:00pm PST
    Saturday 8:00am-12:00am PST

Discord: PKTIMTECH#7980
    Last edited by PKTimTech; April 2nd, 2023 at 16:37. Reason: Added more info- Preferred System/Discord

Thread Information