DICE PACKS BUNDLE

onPostAttackResolve

A while back, Starfinder, 3.5E/PFRPG, 4E, and 5E both got some helpful extension tie-in-points added to their onAttack function.
    I'd really like to be able to have these in PFRPG2 as well.

They're ActionAttack.onPreAttackResolve(rSource, rTarget, rRoll, rMessage), ActionAttack.onAttackResolve(rSource, rTarget, rRoll, rMessage), and ActionAttack.onPostAttackResolve(rSource, rTarget, rRoll, rMessage).
    and they moved the HRFC stuff into onPostAttackResolve.

I noticed this change wasn't implemented in PFRPG2 because a user asked me to port Ammunition Manager to PFRPG2 and that's the mechanism it relies on in other rulesets.

I'll look into it, but I can't promise anything...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It'll be in release 19. onAttackResolve will have a couple of extra parameters:

Code:
    ActionAttack.onPreAttackResolve(rSource, rTarget, rRoll, rMessage);
    ActionAttack.onAttackResolve(rSource, rTarget, rRoll, rMessage, rAction, nMissChance);
    ActionAttack.onPostAttackResolve(rSource, rTarget, rRoll, rMessage);
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It'll be in release 19. onAttackResolve will have a couple of extra parameters:

Code:
    ActionAttack.onPreAttackResolve(rSource, rTarget, rRoll, rMessage);
    ActionAttack.onAttackResolve(rSource, rTarget, rRoll, rMessage, rAction, nMissChance);
    ActionAttack.onPostAttackResolve(rSource, rTarget, rRoll, rMessage);
    Thank you!

Any chance we can get a freeze on the scope of release 19?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolorokenpay View Post
    Any chance we can get a freeze on the scope of release 19?
    Release 19 is going to be the next major release. If I can put good functionality that users are requesting into release 19 without too much effort then I'll do that if I can. Otherwise the scope hasn't changed in the last 4 months.

Thread Information