DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Quick Help needed: How do you get to the Character Creation Tracker for P1?

I feel kind of stupid for asking this because I've done it hundreds of times (even a few months ago), but today all my players are starting new characters and one of them couldn't figure out how to trigger the character creation tracker for P1. We went to P2 and it triggered easy peachy, but went back to P1 and still couldn't remember how to get it to pop up. Did they get rid of it or change it? Is there a way to turn it off that I might of accidentally hit?

I got game in 3hr, so I got to figure this out quickly. If it is still there, can someone tell me or post a screen shot how to get it to pop up?

There isn't a chargen tracker for the Pathfinder 1e ruleset, it was something specifically implemented for the PF2 ruleset.

You drag/drop races, classes, etc. direct to the character sheet to add them to the PC.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    There isn't a chargen tracker for the Pathfinder 1e ruleset, it was something specifically implemented for the PF2 ruleset.

You drag/drop races, classes, etc. direct to the character sheet to add them to the PC.
    I've been using something for the last many years and it wasn't for P2 (last character I made with it was a few months ago). It was harder to get to and not as straight forward as P2's, but it was there. Maybe a mod, tho. Was there an update recently that could have made some old programs non-functional?

Thread Information