5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Possible Display PP Bar Extension

Greetings, i was looking throughout the forums and was wondering is it possible to create a extension in Core+ or 3.5/Pathfinder that displays the Power Points in bar format. I use the PP system for the Final Fantasy d20 ruleset as a stand-in for MP and thought it would be handy to have a blue bar beside the HP bar.

Blog Entries
    Sure, you can make an extension to do such. Check the forge, you might find one that already does, or at least an example of an extension that changes the token effect markers.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

i'm embarrassed to admit that i check every other day to see if one has been developed. Not one as of yet. I would consider trying myself, but i'm a network IT guy, my brain doesn't process the programming/coding thing LOL. I would commission someone to do it as i've trying to research making it myself but don't how how to start with deciphering the code and figuring out he .PAK format.
    Last edited by anthonymorris; April 2nd, 2023 at 20:44.

i'm willing to commission for someone able to code this into a extension. If you make it and pop it into the forge for 5000 gold, ill purchase it. After that you can charge whatever you want.

Thread Information