STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    The change was to shore up a better foundation than the earlier version had for future improvements. Like what you suggested would be one of those improvements. The earlier version didn't ask or facilitate that choice either and was the scope to ensure the new version did as the earlier version, but with that better foundation. So the systems are very similar in that regard. The adding of actions as well was the same in the earlier version. So choosing to either eliminate any action creation or add it in and refine it was the question at the time and I decided to go with adding them and refine them as I improved the feature.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    The change was to shore up a better foundation than the earlier version had for future improvements. Like what you suggested would be one of those improvements. The earlier version didn't ask or facilitate that choice either and was the scope to ensure the new version did as the earlier version, but with that better foundation. So the systems are very similar in that regard. The adding of actions as well was the same in the earlier version. So choosing to either eliminate any action creation or add it in and refine it was the question at the time and I decided to go with adding them and refine them as I improved the feature.
    I think I get what your saying. It was easier to set it up that way at first so that you can adjust it later. Bottom line is a it won't be that way forever. Eventually we'll be able to choose a style like the way I suggested or something similar.

Correct. This was a precursor for further improvements to the overall system and the foundation needed to be in place for these other projects to proceed.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information