DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Using ChatGPT for easier effect codings - Tutorial

Hi everyone!
    I have created a prompt to send into ChatGPT that will teach it to create effect codings from human queries like following (5e specific):
    Screenshot 2023-03-28 215631.png

Here is the file with the prompt:
    ChatGPT-FGU-Effects_tutorial.txt

Give it a try and give some feedback in the comments, so maybe we can improve the prompt.
    Please note that the prompt is created from information freely available on the internet - https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ced+Automation

Works best with GPT4, GPT 3.5 sometimes starts to create its own mechanics

Interestingly enough, chatGPT said that modifiers like ATK:[WIS] will not work (and they don't), but it is stated in the documentation, that they do work.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuffelschmertz View Post
    Interestingly enough, chatGPT said that modifiers like ATK:[WIS] will not work (and they don't), but it is stated in the documentation, that they do work.
    Effects that substitute data, like [WIS], need to be applied from the character sheet - and the relevant data will be substituted when the effect is added to the CT from the PCs action tab. The effects page mentions "When applying effects from the Actions tab of the PC sheet..."
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuffelschmertz View Post
    Works best with GPT4, GPT 3.5 sometimes starts to create its own mechanics
    House Rules have always been a part of the game!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information