FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP (2) - Pathfinder 2E - Abomination Vaults 7:30-10:30pm EST Mondays

FG License: Ultimate (players will only require demo)
    Game System: Pathfinder 2E

Time Zone:Eastern Standard Time
    Day of week and time: Monday at 7:30-10:30pm
    If new game, planned start date: Session 0 on April 10th
    Planned Frequency: Weekly
    Term: Until module is complete.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: While this group does focus on combat, roleplay is encouraged.
    Number of Players in game & needed: We currently have 3 players and are looking for 2 more.
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 and basic starting setup.
    Character restrictions: Core rule book content only.

Details of your scenario: Hi, I'm going to be running Abomination Vaults. All 3 players and myself are new to pathfinder 2 and fantasy grounds. Going to be using the milestone leveling system.

i'm interested, pretty exp with pf2e i've played a couple and dm'd a couple ap's.
    Last edited by Vhok; April 20th, 2023 at 03:25.

I'm new to PF but not to RPGs and FG and interested. I've played a couple of games. What's the current make up of the group? What are the rules for ancestries and such?

Old (same say fossil) PF1 player, would like to try out some PF2 characters.

Hi guys. I’d love to play. I have Mondays free and have some Pathfinder 2 experience. I ran “Age of Ashes” when it came out. What do you say?

I'll throw my hat in the ring! I'm terribly flexible and have fun cooperating with my team! I can also fill any preferred roles, especially with pf2e!

I'm relatively experienced, incase you feel you could use a player who knows their way around the system already to help keep the ball rolling.

I have an idea for a Summoner who indulges himself a little too much into the dragon he's bonded with.
    "Memories are like mirrors. They show us parts of ourselves, sometimes parts we'd like to forget. But you can choose what lessons to carry forward, and what to leave behind."
    ~Uther

Thread Information