STAR TREK 2d20

Combat dice not correct for Unarmed Strike

So, back in October when I keyed-in characters and and set up their unarmed-strike stats in combat, their challenge dice displayed correctly.

However, I noticed that now, when I key-in characters, challenge dice for an unarmed strike is (consistently, as best I can tell so far) are ONE challenge die lower than what it should be, as compared to the corresponding character sheet.

I actually pulled up one of the previous characters I keyed-in way back when, and the dice is correct for her unarmed strike. Yet, oddly enough, when I try to input a NEW unarmed strike, sure enough... one die lower than it should be. (See screen shot, attached.)

Anyone know what gives here? What am I missing?

Many thanks...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Commander1701Dan; March 26th, 2023 at 22:10.

Pushed a hotfix as I could not see the damage rating in the item window. This would allow you to add the weapon's damage rating bonus. I also added the unarmed strike as an available weapon that can be dragged to the character as well.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I also added the unarmed strike as an available weapon that can be dragged to the character as well.
    THIS will help tremendously! Thank you so much!!!

I would check the item record for the attack and ensure it has the correct damage rating bonus and the correct stat is being chosen for attack and damage.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I would check the item record for the attack and ensure it has the correct damage rating bonus and the correct stat is being chosen for attack and damage.
    They were a spammer.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information