DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Polar Midnight building Dex damage effect

For Polar Midnight, it's an AOE where all inside it take 5d6 cold (no save) but then they get a save to avoid 1d6 Dex damage. How do I write a Dex damage effect that doesn't effect those that made their save?

Blog Entries
    You posted this in the genreal section and you did not mention what ruleset. Please let us know what ruleset you are talking about.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Looking at the wiki I don't see an effect which would 'damage' an ability score. So I'd suggest that it would need to be done manually. But I'm no PF1 expert.

Also I moved this thread to the PF1 forum.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Natively, you can have to roll the d6, then apply a negative DEX effect Like DEX: -3 for example (but in PF1 there is a difference in ability damage and drain, if I recall correctly, but only one of these is catered with the effect; the negative effect only applies a malus for every even number, like DEX: -4, -6 ...., according to PF1 rules for ability damage, which may not what you want)

Alternatively there are also extensions allowing things like DEX: [-d6]

Thread Information