DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: Which of the following do you think is the best starting time for a 5 hour game.

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sat. 1000 hrs

2 18.18%
  • Sat. 1100 hrs

2 18.18%
  • Sat. 1200 hrs

3 27.27%
  • Sat. 1300 hrs

3 27.27%
  • Sat. 1400 hrs

3 27.27%
  • Sat. 1500 hrs

2 18.18%
  • Sat. 1600 hrs

3 27.27%
  • Sat. 1700 hrs

3 27.27%
  • Sat. 1800 hrs

5 45.45%
  • Sat. 1900 hrs

4 36.36%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Game Times

jthm0138
    And as a serving member of the American armed forces, I am obligated to defend the American honor. And no one has the right to place a judgment upon us, saying that we "Americans usually turn up late for things".

means.... "Smile with tongue out - used to denote either a "raspberry" or being 'tongue in cheek' in English"

only = still
    Last edited by VenomousFiligree; January 12th, 2008 at 00:39.

Previously: MurghBpurn

Quote Originally Posted by joshuha
    Can we please not let this thread go off on a tangent? Wraith's last thread lead to a whole bunch of posts on what constitutes British UTC or some such and I don't think we should de-rail another of his threads.

------------------

As far a playing time is concerned, one of the main reasons I have to use a program like Fantasy Grounds is because of the kids. I tend not to be able to play until after they goto bed which is generally between 7:30 PM and 8 PM (they are both young).

So this generally means for me that on weeknight games I could do 8 PM - midnight or so and Fridays/Saturdays go as late as 1 or 2 AM. I imagine there are other parents out there that fall in the same situation.
    Yup that's me. Weekends are aweful despite my attempts. My hours are better late at night 10pm to 2am. Back when I played EQ I played with the French quite often due to my hours.

How do you get your kids to go to bed so early? My four year old can out-last me on a regular basis! But part of that reason is she has to have a medical treatment every night (she has cystic fibrosis) which wires her. If I had to do a 9 to 5 (or earlier like I used to) I'd be blood eyed and weary all the time cuz of it.

JT - have the same sense of humour that you were requesting others give you last week.

Btw - no offence was intended and I apologise for the deliberate tease.

Thread Information