STAR TREK 2d20

LFP(2) - 5e / Tyranny of Dragons / Fri 7:30 PM EASTERN US

LFP(1) - 5e / Tyranny of Dragons / Fri 7:30 PM EASTERN US

closed for now thank you

FG License: DM has Ultimate license

Game System: D&D 5th Edition

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone USA

Day of week and time: Fridays 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm (sometimes earlier)

Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 2.5 – 3-hour sessions.

Term: Long term game, playing through entire module. (This is a Tyranny of Dragons game, which is two modules – first is Horde of the Dragon Queen and then the second is Rise of Tiamat, we are halfway through “Horde”)

Text or Voice: Voice (and its required), can use text to supplement some explanation but voice is the primary communication method.

Voice software used: Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No. If I ever changed my mind it would be a player vote anyway to decide.

Roleplay & Combat mix: This is largely influenced by the players. The story has a good mix of roleplay and combat as written, but how will your character influence that? 

Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4 players, definitely need at least 1 but I’ll take 2 if the interest is there.

Character starting level & equipment: You’ll start at level 5, as that’s where the party is at. There’s a whole document with character creation rules. I normally only provide the document after I invite a player to the game.

Character restrictions: No evil alignments. If the character kit/race/class is not in the source material listed in “Allowed Character Classes/Races” below – then its not allowed.

Allowed Character Classes/Races: Xanathar’s, Volo’s Guide to Monsters, SCAG, Mordenkainen’s and the Player’s Handbook.

Details of your scenario: Players are half way through Horde of the Dragon Queen. They have been following a caravan of dragon cultists trying to figure out where and why they are hauling treasure that they took from various towns along the Sword Coast. Our players are finally nearing their answer.

Side note: I add homebrew twists to every module I run, so while I prefer players who never played Tyranny of Dragons – I change it up here and there so it won’t be all known to you anyway.
    Last edited by Mytherus; March 27th, 2023 at 17:00.

Hey Hey! Im very interested in playing, but I have never really played DnD 5E, though I do have about 9 years of experience, playing and gming, in Pathfinder, and some in Top Secret and Melee as well. As for the time I can always make it due to schedule and for character wise I would try to learn and play anything that the party need, then make a character personality/etc off of that. And for the details I would be happy to talk over it and decide how my character would even be there ^~^. But I would be hyper new to DnD 5E (I kinda know how it sorta works from watching critical role, all 400+ hours of campaign one x.x) and I don't really see or know if your okay with brand new players to the system.
    My discord is Lunabella#3263 if it helps.
    Last edited by BirdLunara; March 25th, 2023 at 05:03.

Hi BirdLunara, thank you for your interest I just sent you a friend request on discord. My discord name is Mytherus.

I'll also send you a reply to your Fantasy Grounds inbox.

Thank you.

Closing for now

Thread Information