FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Version Update: 1.2
    Fixed: CoreRPG issue with token lights
    Fixed: 3.5E/PFRPG Issue with Kelrugem overlays

Sorry for the delay as I've been busy. I think this should resolve the above two issues. Please let me know if you still have any issues. If you are still having problems with token lights, try removing and re-adding the Actor to the CT.
    Thanks a lot

Issue with Overlay extension (nodex effect)

I'm testing this extension with PFRPG and Kelrugem Overlay: it works like a charm!

So far, I've only found a bug with the "nodex" effect: if you use "IF: nodex" or "IFT: nodex", nothing happens.
    Looking into the code, I've found that Turbo extension looks for a "nodex" status, but ofc this status doesn't exist, since it's just a group of statuses mapped in Kelrugem extension (nodex = flat-footed, helpless, etc.).

As a workaround solution, I've overloaded the GetMatchedEffects function (from Turbo extension), to force a loop in case of "nodex" status:
    Code:
    function newGetMatchedEffects(rActor, sTag)
        local aReturn = {};
    	-- DMC Kelrugem nodex management
    	sTag = sTag:upper();	
    	if sTag == 'NODEX' then
    		-- Loop all nodex states (flat-footed, helpless, etc.)
    		for _, sNodex in ipairs(DataCommon2.tnodex) do	
    			local aReturnNodex = {};
    			aReturnNodex = oldGetMatchedEffects(rActor, sNodex);
    			for _,v in ipairs(aReturnNodex) do
    				table.insert(aReturn, v);
    			end
    		end
    	else
    		aReturn = oldGetMatchedEffects(rActor, sTag);
    	end
        return aReturn;
    end
    With this modification, "nodex" works correctly.

I don't know if it's better to modify Turbo GetMatchedEffects function, or Kelrugem extension. Anyway, it would be a great thing if you could fix this behavior.

Regards
    Last edited by cristmo; September 3rd, 2023 at 17:20.

Quote Originally Posted by cristmo View Post
    I'm testing this extension with PFRPG and Kelrugem Overlay: it works like a charm!

So far, I've only found a bug with the "nodex" effect: if you use "IF: nodex" or "IFT: nodex", nothing happens.
    Looking into the code, I've found that Turbo extension looks for a "nodex" status, but ofc this status doesn't exist, since it's just a group of statuses mapped in Kelrugem extension (nodex = flat-footed, helpless, etc.).

As a workaround solution, I've overloaded the GetMatchedEffects function (from Turbo extension), to force a loop in case of "nodex" status:
    Code:
    function newGetMatchedEffects(rActor, sTag)
        local aReturn = {};
    	-- DMC Kelrugem nodex management
    	sTag = sTag:upper();	
    	if sTag == 'NODEX' then
    		-- Loop all nodex states (flat-footed, helpless, etc.)
    		for _, sNodex in ipairs(DataCommon2.tnodex) do	
    			local aReturnNodex = {};
    			aReturnNodex = oldGetMatchedEffects(rActor, sNodex);
    			for _,v in ipairs(aReturnNodex) do
    				table.insert(aReturn, v);
    			end
    		end
    	else
    		aReturn = oldGetMatchedEffects(rActor, sTag);
    	end
        return aReturn;
    end
    With this modification, "nodex" works correctly.

I don't know if it's better to modify Turbo GetMatchedEffects function, or Kelrugem extension. Anyway, it would be a great thing if you could fix this behavior.

Regards
    I’ll take a look and push an update or work with kel to get this resolved. Thanks for the report

According to Trenloe on Discord, this extension breaks a lot of the new PF2E ruleset (R19) code. As with all the new additions it could really use a little speed-me-up, is there a possibility you could look at possible compatibility issues?

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    According to Trenloe on Discord, this extension breaks a lot of the new PF2E ruleset (R19) code. As with all the new additions it could really use a little speed-me-up, is there a possibility you could look at possible compatibility issues?
    Sure I'll take a look to see what is going on. Thanks for the report

Version Update 1.3:
    Fixed - PFRPG2 updated to support R19

Does this extension work with the Dungeon Crawl Classics ruleset? If not, any plans that it will?
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron28 View Post
    Does this extension work with the Dungeon Crawl Classics ruleset? If not, any plans that it will?
    Depends. If it's EffectsManager is straight CoreRPG then yes. If it has its own custom EffectsManager like the major rulesets do, then no. Given I don't own the ruleset I don't have any way to support it but I'm willing to work with the converter/maintainer. The mod to support ruleset is literally I think 6 lines of code.

Does this only help the server side or is there also benefit for clients to install?

The extension is loaded via the Host when they load the table. Nothing for clients to install.

Thread Information