STAR TREK 2d20

LFP(s) Deadlands: The Weird West "Horror at Headstone Hill"

FG License: I have an Ultimate license
    Game System: Deadlands Weird West edition

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    Day of week and time: Mondays at 7PM (currently)
    If new game, planned start date: Will start soon (need players)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 Hour session & Weekly
    Term: Long term
    Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No plans currently

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 players, need 2 or 3 more
    Character starting level & equipment: Seasoned starter characters (Optional Archetype Pre-made characters will be made available for use)
    Character restrictions: None

Details of your scenario: "Wild wind hisses through frosty sagebrush. Knife-sharp clouds cross a blazing white moon. In the quaking aspens that fringe the foothills, a shivering clatter draws the traveler with its siren song. Danger is everywhere, even in plain view.

Welcome to Wyoming Territory, amigo! It’s a place of wonder and beauty, but it ain’t for the faint of heart."

Horror at Headstone Hill is a sandbox campaign setting, fully detailing this small section of the Weird West. As the heroes unravel the main campaign storyline they’ll find themselves drawn into all manner of exciting adventures in and around Uinta County, Wyoming. It includes a handy booklet for players, the 128-page Horror at Headstone Hill book, a double-sided map, detailed player handouts, and creature cards.

What do you expect from players as a GM? I expect good attendance and curtesy to others with a desire to play and have fun.

What do you not want? Rules lawyers and unsociable jerks. No problem players please.

Must have a desire to play for a long campaign. Experienced players preferred but not necessary. I also do not want those who have played this campaign before if possible.

Thank you

Those interested, please post on this thread or DM me.
    Last edited by Quixdraw21; March 23rd, 2023 at 14:48.

Horror at Headstone Hill seems to be a pretty content-dense campaign and this looks like a good group for it!
    Last edited by Reosoul; March 29th, 2023 at 02:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Reosoul View Post
    Looking forward to this game. Horror at Headstone Hill seems to be a pretty content-dense campaign and this looks like a good group for it!
    Thanks for your kind remarks. I hope we can start soon.

I'm interested in joining.

Interested, however, Mondays are already full. I'll keep an eye on it, in case of a change.

Im very interested in joining this game.

Thread Information