DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Searching for Adventure Deck promo cards

About 4-5 years ago there were two promo packs of adventure cards that had a few cards for Deadlands, ETU, and Last Parsec. (One of the few places I've found them mentioned is here: https://peginc.com/the-last-parsec-i...r-is-now-open/)

Is there any place these cards are available, or does anybody have the cards and is willing to sell them? Heck, I'd be happy with just pictures of them so I could make my own for use in Fantasy Grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Curuthanir View Post
    About 4-5 years ago there were two promo packs of adventure cards that had a few cards for Deadlands, ETU, and Last Parsec. (One of the few places I've found them mentioned is here: https://peginc.com/the-last-parsec-i...r-is-now-open/)

Is there any place these cards are available, or does anybody have the cards and is willing to sell them? Heck, I'd be happy with just pictures of them so I could make my own for use in Fantasy Grounds.
    It literally says in that link the only way to get those cards is from the Kickstarter.

Maybe you can find them for sale on ebay or some such place.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    It literally says in that link the only way to get those cards is from the Kickstarter.

Maybe you can find them for sale on ebay or some such place.
    There were some available to buy from PEG's online store back then, but they're out of stock now. I've tried searching ebay, and have been unable to find any, that's why I was trying to reach out to the Savage Worlds community. I've also tried asking on PEG forums, and the unofficial SW discord channel.

Somebody somewhere has to have them, right?

Thread Information