DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Is there a way to automate the total armour points with two layers of armour?

In SWADE the total armour points is 100 % of one layer armour points + 50 % of another layer armour points. The automation doesn't seem to understand this. Having two armours in the same slot sum up with 100 % + 100 %. Is there a way to make the automation to understand the correct way of calculating the armour points?

Quote Originally Posted by Maetco View Post
    In SWADE the total armour points is 100 % of one layer armour points + 50 % of another layer armour points. The automation doesn't seem to understand this. Having two armours in the same slot sum up with 100 % + 100 %. Is there a way to make the automation to understand the correct way of calculating the armour points?
    It is not automated, too many variables. You can edit the armor amounts on the character sheet.

This is my Sprawlrunners character (armour and dermal plating)

Screenshot_20230318_195923.png

A method I have used (which is still slightly manual) is to create variations of armour you are using that have half the armour value that you need and then just equip the armour.

I only have one player that is layering armour at the moment so it is not a really large effort to do what I have just mentioned. And even with a play group of 4, you just have to create 4 "new" armours.

As a bonus your new armour can have a heavier Strength requirement added to it as well.
    Last edited by UrsaTeddy; March 20th, 2023 at 21:43.
    Thanks In Advance,
    D

Thread Information