FG Spreadshirt Swag

D&D 5e TCoE Soulknife Rogue Power Group issues

Hio

I'm setting up a 4th level Rogue with a sub class of Soulknife from Tasha's Cauldron of Everything.

I have watched the "How to" video on creating Monk Ki point power groups and also the video on editing, and also copy & paste.

I have draged the text link from the description " Psionic Power" on the character action tab.

This created a Power Group with a link to the text.

I can then manually edit this to have an integer value ( 4 in this case) for "Uses Daily"

However when I try to create the two powers "Psi-Bolstered Knack" and "Psychic Whispers" I cannot find any way to copy and paste the text from the class reference into the action tab power.

The lock on the text block remains red and I can't find any way to change that.

I can easily create a copy of the class "Rogue" that is editable at the topmost level, but the links embedded open text that remains locked.

Is there a simple way to do this, or do I have to re-type the text, just to get a reference for use?

Once you have set up your power group drag and drop the Psionic Power feature into the power group. This will create a copy of the power in the actions tab. Create new lines for the powers and then click on the link icon of the Psionic power copy and you will then be able to unlock that copy and then copy/paste the text for any of the powers into the blank lines created
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Once you have set up your power group drag and drop the Psionic Power feature into the power group. This will create a copy of the power in the actions tab. Create new lines for the powers and then click on the link icon of the Psionic power copy and you will then be able to unlock that copy and then copy/paste the text for any of the powers into the blank lines created
    Ah-Ha!

Thanks!

Thread Information