Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

First Person Theater of the mind view - any updates?

For anyone, who isn't aware - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bDE76MMZ7o
    It basically is a new announced feature to give the players an opportunity to switch into first person view. This feature has been announced already half a year ago, I'm very eager to give it a try and test it out with my group!
    Are there any updates on this feature? Maybe it has been released in the test branch? Is it possible to get any updates?

That preview is a very early prototype which wasn't even made inside FGU. Generally Smiteworks don't give out timelines, but it is being worked on and some modules have already been updated with suitable images (MM, PHB, Monsters of the Mutiverse and any recently released WotC modules).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

It's still an exciting feature, though. I know that my group will absolutely love it if it ever manifests all the way.

Blog Entries
    Our team has been actively working on this since around that time. Lots of good stuff going on, but still lots of stuff to do. My estimates would be for a Summer release based on the progress we are making.

I completely forgot about this, but it does look damn cool.

Looking forward to it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Our team has been actively working on this since around that time. Lots of good stuff going on, but still lots of stuff to do. My estimates would be for a Summer release based on the progress we are making.
    Are we going to see this available as a ruleset-agnostic tool, or will it be tied exclusively to WotC’s products?

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    South or North of the equator ?
    Last edited by EllivasKram; March 15th, 2023 at 19:43.

I was going to ask what... Star?

Thread Information