DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Dragon Of Icespire Peak-Dwarven Excavation

Hello everyone!

New DM here using FGU. I am having troubles dragging PC tokens into the Hall of Greed during the Dwarven Excavation quest. I notice there is a door on the east side of the "Hall of Greed" and even with that "open" I am not able to drag PC tokens into the hidden area. Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong?

Also, I apologize if this is not the correct forum to post this question.

Edit: I found out that if I drag a whole new PC token into the Hall of Greed then it works, is that what I have to do or is there something I am missing?
    Last edited by stormy2142; March 14th, 2023 at 18:00.

Blog Entries
    All tokens that are to be used for combat should always be dragged from the Combat Tracker. You can use the faction (green, red, yellow) icons to drag sets of tokens from the CT. If their are LOS walls etc, you may need to hold shift or ctrl while dragging as the DM to allow the tokens to pass through the walls.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yup, I was dragging them directly from the combat tracker. Holding shift allowed me to go through the wall/passage so thank you very much!

Yes, you need to SHIFT-drag the PCs. That room is sealed off from the rest of the map (until the PCs dig through the tunnel) so there's no direct route for the token to move into it. So either SHIFT-drag the tokens or you can drag them from the combat tracker (but this will remove any fog of war that's present).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information