STAR TREK 2d20

Organizing Campaign files

I thought i saw somewhere that that DM's can organize campaigns into groups. For example actual campaigns could be in one group, monster packs another group, campaign development another, etc. I tried making a folder in the campaign folder and sticking two campaign folders in that, but they just disappear from the load screen. Is there a way to group or organize the campaigns?

No, you can't have campaigns in sub folders. All of your campaigns need to be in the campaigns folder if you want to access them. I think what you may have heard is that you can have campaigns for creating material separate from campaigns that you use to play in. But whatever you designate the campaigns to be they must all be in the campaigns folder.

Some information on campaign management in videos thirty nine to forty two here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-do-I-in-Unity
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lousilver View Post
    I thought i saw somewhere that that DM's can organize campaigns into groups. For example actual campaigns could be in one group, monster packs another group, campaign development another, etc. I tried making a folder in the campaign folder and sticking two campaign folders in that, but they just disappear from the load screen. Is there a way to group or organize the campaigns?
    Not that I have ever seen.
    You can rename them:

DEV - The Long Way
    DEV - Bestiary 6
    Campaign - Any Witch Way
    Campaign - The Bodyguard

Thread Information