DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Tokens, images, et al?

Does the base ruleset contain a decent amount of tokens / artwork from the book?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Does the base ruleset contain a decent amount of tokens / artwork from the book?
    Hi there! Yes, the reference manual includes all the text and artwork from the book.

I also used a number of images from the book to create tokens with a red-border for the NPCs in the book, so a vast majority of the NPCs have tokens. Vehicles have tokens if I could find a good image from the book to match the vehicle.

For those NPCs or vehicles that didn’t have a good image that made sense, I created a Letter Token pack using the font that we use in the Titles for the Reference Manual. For Demons and Black ICE I actually pulled images from the Netrunning Deck to create their tokens.

Additionally, I used a number of other images from the book to create some portraits for use when creating characters.

Finally, when Tales of the RED releases later for FG, that conversion will have all new tokens on their NPCs as well!

Hmm weird not sure what happened with this thread but it was marked "Locked" for some reason. I fixed that just now. Let me know if you have any other questions! Happy to provide a screenshot.

Thread Information