DICE PACKS BUNDLE

D&D Official Theme warnings

When loading only the D&D Official theme (no other extensions), I get the following warnings in my console log on startup:

[3/11/2023 10:49:33 AM] [WARNING] Frame hotkeytitlebox contains out-of-range values in Middle.
    [3/11/2023 10:49:33 AM] [WARNING] Frame hotkeytitlebox contains out-of-range values in Right.
    [3/11/2023 10:49:33 AM] [WARNING] Frame dicetower_normal contains out-of-range values in Middle.
    Doesn't seem to cause any issues, though. Moving the dice tower elsewhere does not change this, so it doesn't appear to be the position on the screen.

Thanks, I'll get them fixed up. The warnings do not affect anything, and were added after this theme was originally created in order to help developers find inconsistencies.

Regards,
    JPG

If you’re modifying the official D&D theme. Could you shrink slightly the dragon icon. It’s ab normally large and aesthetically causes issues with things ‘5E sharing is caring’ extn.

It still shocks me this extn isn’t part of the core

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post681098

I'm only fixing up incorrect definitions; not performing any modification of layouts or graphics. That's really not my area of expertise.

The reason why that official D&D theme isn't part of the core ruleset is because the core ruleset came out before we had an official license; and not everyone likes bright-white theming. That's why it was made available as an official theme.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for fixing the warning Moon Wizard. However, a small detail - the poor dice tower dragon had some tail surgery ... probably from some adventuring party wanting the tower.

Dice Tower.PNG
    Last edited by ValerionWolf; March 18th, 2023 at 07:32.

That explain why my dice tower rolls are always rolling angrily

Thread Information