5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Digital Maps for Barrowmaze

Howdy Folks!

I was invited to assist in a fan project to map the Barrowmaze, a megadungeon designed by Gregg Gillespie.

Here is a link to the current effort:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...bO6dAjUID6gWUE

It features an overland crawling map made to scale, all of the published surface mounds recreated in Dungeondraft, and a rough digital outline of the main dungeon. This dungeon is currently being redone and should be available in the next 2 - 3 months (it's massive).

This is a community fan project so please use it as you wish. Feel free to distribute it far and wide. I was responsible for the Dungeondraft work, so any questions, comments, or concerns can be brought to me through PMs.

* These maps don't have walls or LOS, these are just raw hi-res images for you to port into your own games. At the moment, I have no intention of adding these elements as I run three other campaigns that are taking up most of my free time.*

Enjoy and Game On!

Blog Entries
    Bravo on the work!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I just found these via your Reddit post - amazing work. You anticipated one of the things I wanted to do by putting in the tower. This will be tee'd up to go after I finish my Rise of the Drow/Rappan Athuk merge.

Quote Originally Posted by rigerco View Post
    I just found these via your Reddit post - amazing work. You anticipated one of the things I wanted to do by putting in the tower. This will be tee'd up to go after I finish my Rise of the Drow/Rappan Athuk merge.
    Thank you and I hope you enjoy them! I cannot take credit for the tower though. That would be Darren Knorr on Facebook by the same name. He did an amazing job with the overland map and added a couple of extra PoIs.
    Last edited by Fistan77; April 25th, 2023 at 04:14.

Thread Information