DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Hey, all. I'm having trouble coding creatures with multiple resistances to different damage types. Specifically, I'm trying to code the resistances for a Demon from the East Texas University campaign setting, and the book says they are immune to Fire and Bludgeoning damage, take normal damage from Magical Sources, and half damage from everything else. I tried coding this as follows:

[@Halve Damage, @Normal Arcane Damage, @Immunity Fire, @Immunity Bludgeoning]

The result of this is that it halves all incoming damage - including that from Fire and Bludgeoning Sources - but treats Arcane damage as normal. Is there any way to correctly code the additional resistances on these demons beyond just the damage reduction?

Thanks so much!

- ToKo.
    - ToKo

ULTIMATE LISCENSE HOLDER, BABY!
    "Roll20 ruined my first Ambush, and I never looked back..."
    Dean - East Texas University - Higher Education Campaign - (SWADE Ruleset) In Progress

Not able to test right now, but how about this?

[@Halve Damage,@Normal Arcane Damage] [@Immunity Fire|Bludgeoning]
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Curious. In for answers. Since you are halving all damage entirely what if you switched it up to halve only Melee and ranged?

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post

Put them on the NPC under the abilities. The ruleset will parse them seperately. So you put the Vulnerability effect under the Vulnerable section, etc. Not at home so can't screenshot it. Look at some sample NPCs like Vampires and Werewolves for examples.

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post

It still seems to be halving fire and bludgeoning damage along with every other source. Specifying Melee and Ranged also produces this result.

Very weird.

- ToKo
    - ToKo

ULTIMATE LISCENSE HOLDER, BABY!
    "Roll20 ruined my first Ambush, and I never looked back..."
    Dean - East Texas University - Higher Education Campaign - (SWADE Ruleset) In Progress

Thread Information