DICE PACKS BUNDLE

New Campaign starting

Hey RM fans!

I am starting a new Rolemaster Classic Campaign on Fantasy Grounds Unified combined with Discord

Sessions will be played 7-10 pm EST every other week. My preference is wednesday but I am flexible as long at it is mon-thurs.

Looking for 4-5 players max, looking for fun players with a good sense of humour! Hopefully fairly fluent in English.

I have FGU Ultimate license so you can use the free version to play.

Newbies welcome!

Campaign will be set in Middle Earth but using around 1000 years before the events in Lord of the Rings, so there will be plenty of magic. I will adhere to the mythology of the books, but you may encounter some things not in any of the literature!

RM races will be translated into ME races (i.e. High man becomes Dunadan, Wood Elf becomes Sylvan Elf, Northman becomes Rohiric etc)

Gameplay will be a good mixture of investigation and combat, usually there will be at least one combat per session. My GMing style is to make things challenging and interesting, but not impossible. Running a Diablo style campaign is kind of boring for me.

I incorporate Syrinscape/Table top Audio effects and music into my Discord sessions.

Some of my rule variations:

1. Optional Power Point Development rules will be used (using the FGU auto calculate option)
    2. Over casting optional rules will be used
    3. Players start at 3rd level
    4. I use all the RMC1 professions that come with the FGU ruleset, but I have also included some professions from RMCIII (Warrior Mage, Beastmaster, Warrior)
    5. I have also created a new profession called a "Missilist" which is a fighter variant specializing in a missile weapon (i.e. Archer, Slinger, Crossbow sniper)
    6. Background options can be rolled randomly at 1 roll per point or "purchased" based on my own cost chart.

Discord server link is https://discord.gg/Fj4ZYdj6

If interested, please post here or message me, thanks!

Hey everyone, I have decided to take out the MERP component, it will be full on Shadow world with some converted DnD modules.

Rolemaster/MERP GM/player from way back trying to get back into it. I would be interested in playing if you are not full. Please message me if there is space or opportunities in the future.

Thread Information