DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - Shadow of the Dragon Queen 5E

The Dragon Armies are on the march, while rumors of the return of the Dark Queen’s dragons swirl among the people. The PC's must answer the call to defend the people of Sloamnia against seemingly insurmountable odds. In a world ravaged by war, the actions of heroes can have world-altering stakes.

Seeking a few more players to join us for an epic story set in one of the all-time classic D&D game worlds. No prior knowledge or experience with the Dragonlance setting required. We are looking for people that are mature, can attend consistently, and are excited to engage with the story and the other PCs.

Please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in joining.

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: 5E

Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Sunday at 8 to 11 pm
    If new game, planned start date: Session Zero 3/12; first full game 3/19
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly
    Term: Likely 6-12 months

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 players, looking for 3 more
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st Level w. standard equipment
    Character restrictions: Dragonlance-standard races only (Human, elf, half-elf, dwarf, gnome, and kender).

Hello,

I'd be interested in joining your group.

As a looong time (30 plus years) Dragonlance fan I would be interested if you still need players.

I would also love to join your game/ party. That time would work great for me!

Hi there,

I know I'm late to this thread but if there is still room I would be interested. My knowledge was mostly playing 2nd Edition on PnP and I played a little 5e a few years ago on FG. My knowledge atm is minimal about the rules and such but I am reading up on 5e. Also, I am 50 yrs old so no worry about any nonsense with me.

Long time Dragonlance fan. If you're still looking for players, I'd be curious to hear more.

Thread Information