Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[Paid] [D&D 5e] [For Hire] Professional GM, 35+ years of experience!

All experience levels from beginner to expert are welcomed at my tables.
    Never played an RPG before or haven’t played in years? Don’t worry. I’ll teach you everything you need. Play often? We have some great stuff for you too! Want to start a game for your family or your children and their friends? I have day and evening slots available.

Hello! I am a Professional GM with access to both many pre-published adventure settings across multiple rulesets as well as custom campaign settings and adventures just waiting to grasp your attention and that of your characters. I am both for hire by groups looking to replace a DM or find one for the first time or by players looking for an available seat at a long-term campaign.

About me
    I've been gaming for over 40 years, having started as a much younger man with the original AD&D Basic set. Since those times I've played and GM'ed in more games and campaigns than I could ever count. I've ran 1st ed AD&D, 2nd Ed AD&D, 3.5, 5e, Pathfinder, and Pathfinder 2e and many more. I run games both pbp on Myth-Weavers as well as multiple campaigns in real life and via Fantasy Grounds VTT. Just ask any of my players what you should expect. Reviews are available on both my GM page as well as from the 100+ active and former players on my discord channel, so just ask for an invite and join us today)

Hosted Game Details
    • 3-6 Player virtual tabletop.
    • 3-4 hours of gameplay per session
    • Individualized character creation chats with each player where we will discuss your character mechanically and your background to bring you into the game and your character feeling at home.
    • Session zero to be done before the actual game is played, where we will go through any questions regarding character creation and backstory, world lore, and boundaries that are not in the rules.
    • Character creation will be possible through Discord or on Fantasy Grounds.

Booking Cost
    Individuals
    ■ $25 per session.

Groups
    ■ 6 player table = $25 per player/session.
    ■ 5 player table = $30 per player/session.
    ■ 4 player table = $35 per player/session.
    ■ 3 player table = $45 per player/session.

What am I paying for?
    • For a dedicated and skilled Game Master with 35+ years of experience and a group of like-minded players who plan to finish an adventure together.
    • Everyone gets a time to shine, and no one gets left out. Your fun at the table matters to me.
    • Whether you pick an adventure module or an original campaign, a lot of detail is paid to the story told and your character’s part in it.
    • A safe environment managed by your industrious GM and fellow players to ensure that everyone at the table has fun.
    • High production quality through a suite of fantastically managed Fantasy Grounds Extensions and Modifications! I scour the internet for the best online play resources! Animated maps, beautiful dungeons, and much more await.
    • Expert use of Syrinscape and a suite of audio effects to bring in better immersion and to elevate your game.
    • A DM that won't ghost your campaign and players that will actually be there every session and be invested in the game as well as character and group development.

What can I play with you?
    Currently, my modules are:
    • All official 5e modules (Faerun)
    • All official pf1e and pf2e modules (Golarion)
    • Most material from Kobold Press (Midgard) as well as Frog God Games (Lost Lands)

* Any of the above can be converted and played in 5e. I can also provide quality one-shots for groups who just want to play some quick D&D games.

I also am open to discussion to create a special campaign world tailored to your group's desires, be it steampunk, a megadungeon, pirates, Viking themes, horror, etc. Let's talk and see what we can come up with for your group.

How can I contact you?
    By direct message here or on my Discord.
    bwatford#0567

Professional DM Profile, with tons of player reviews.
    https://startplaying.games/gm/bwatford

Feel free to contact me with any questions or special request for your needs or group.

If you are an individual seeking a seat at an ongoing or upcoming game my openings are listed below in the comments.

Last edited by bwatford; January 16th, 2024 at 20:43.

ONLY 1 SEAT REMAINING

FG License Type: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5th Edition
    Day of week and time: Every other Sunday at 6:00pm CST
    Term: Paid, $25 per player, per session
    Voice software used: Discord

The talk of the streets and taverns has all been about the so-called death curse: a wasting disease afflicting everyone who’s ever been raised from the dead. Victims grow thinner and weaker each day, slowly but steadily sliding toward the death they once denied.

Come with us and embark on an extraordinary quest in Tomb of Annihilation, a gripping Dungeons & Dragons 5E adventure that will push your limits and test your courage. The world is plagued by a malevolent force known as the death curse, draining life from the living and preventing the resurrection of the dead. To unravel this dark mystery, you must venture into the treacherous jungles of Chult, a land teeming with peril and ancient secrets. Along the way, you'll face undead horrors, powerful liches, and treacherous factions vying for control.

Will you conquer the tomb's deadly traps, harness the powers of the trickster gods, and put an end to the death curse? The fate of the world hangs in the balance, and only the bravest heroes can face this ultimate test of survival.

️ Adventure in a setting that requires your wit just to survive the environment
     Professionally edited and expanded content lets you enjoy more of Chult
     Soundtrack and ambient noise via Syrinscape for greater immersion
    ⚔️ Challenging tactical combat balanced around the party. New creatures. Sandbox exploration
     All official game resources and technology to explore the jungles, custom maps and encounters
     Beginner-friendly while still challenging the more experienced adventurers

Don't forget a backup character....

Tomb of Annihilation is an epic fantasy adventure module designed for Dungeons & Dragons Fifth Edition. Explore the tropical wilderness of Chult, from the rainforests to the mountaintops, from dinosaurs to lichs. Inspired by works like the Indiana Jones franchise, The Mummy, and Kong: Skull Island, defeat death before death claims you!

Join us for this epic level 1 - 15 (with new expanded content) adventure that will be played every other Sunday through Fantasy Grounds VTT and Discord.

Game Link: https://startplaying.games/adventure...0508l9gecz7uje
    Last edited by bwatford; February 18th, 2024 at 16:55.

ONLY 2 SEATS REMAINING

Day of week and time: Every other Saturday at 10:00am CST

After the opening of its necropolis, the city of Wati is swarmed by hordes of restless undead. The heroes are called upon to navigate the forsaken streets and tombs of Wati's necropolis to find the potent artifact known as the Mask of the Forgotten Pharaoh, and confront the necromancer who wields it to raise the undead. However, enigmatic cultists wearing masks are also in pursuit of the artifact, aiming to resurrect a pharaoh from the distant past.

Will the heroes triumph over the malevolent necromancer and restore the dead to their eternal rest, or is Wati destined to become a true city of the dead?

This game draws inspiration from tales like "Raiders of the Lost Ark," "Gods of Egypt," and "The Scorpion King."

Join us for this epic adventure that is played every other Saturday through Fantasy Grounds VTT and Discord.

Game Link: https://startplaying.games/adventure...0208mf2klhdrjy
    Last edited by bwatford; March 25th, 2024 at 15:45.

GAME IS FULL

Day of week and time: Every other Saturday at 10:00am CST

In a sullen mining town called Diamond Lake, cultists beholden to the Way of the Ebon Triad walk widdershins around an ancient pool, chanting time-lost rituals to summon a tripartite god. Three days to the south, where the hills meet the fetid shores of a great swamp, a tribe of lizardfolk gathers to raid a human fortress, whipped into frenzy by a zealous black dragon. The hills crawl with undead creatures infested with wriggling green worms. Hulking abominations in the distant Rift Canyon undulate with paroxysms of near-forgotten obedience to a long-absent lord. They sense with excitement the impending return of their wicked sovereign. Kyuss stirs in his prison outside reality.

The Age of Worms is at hand.

-------

Can you and your fellow adventurers stop the Age of Worms from happening?

Travel to a ghost-haunted jungle city, a bloodsoaked gladiatorial arena, and a tyrannical bandit kingdom. In a metropolis of wizards and thieves you’ll square off against a mad mind flayer and his doppelganger thralls. Other villains follow—enraged giants, hideous ulgurstasas, the inscrutable avolakias, and of course dragons (sometimes more than one at
    the same time).

In the end, the characters will have averted a major disaster, and you the player will have memories that you will cherish forever.

Yet as with most complex and brilliant plans, the future holds plenty of opportunities for disaster.

What will your future hold?

This now becomes your story....

Join us for this epic level 1 - 20 adventure that will be played every other Saturday through Fantasy Grounds VTT and Discord.

Game Link: https://startplaying.games/adventure...0108l24bjlhd8e
    Last edited by bwatford; March 18th, 2024 at 03:53.

GAME IS FULL

Day of week and time: Every other Saturday at 3:00pm CST

magine a world where Tiamat was summoned successfully. Where the Princes of Elemental Evil tread unfettered. Where Demogorgon prowls the Underdark with the Wand of Orcus, leaving an army of undead in his wake. Where the storm giants have been cast to the bottom of the Ordning. Where Baldur's Gate has been banished to the Nine Hells. . . .

Imagine a world where good has lost and evil prevailed.

The Sword Coast has been divvied up by the Zhentarim, the mountain giants of Grudd Haug, the Cult of the Dragon, and many other sinister factions. But above them all looms the Archlich Vecna, who has orchestrated or exploited a series of ever-escalating calamities to conquer the very Realms themselves.

Will you rise to the challenge? Or, will you too, fall before the might of Vecna?

For those brave enough to play Rise & Fall of Vecna in its entirety they can expect to:

⦿ Exterminate a gang of mephits amidst the streets of Mirabar!
    ⦿ Take a nightmarish trek through an underground highway haunted by the fiendish Dem'ghot'nec, He Who Wears the Flesh of the Dead!
    ⦿ Make a cross-continental journey along the Sword Coast, witnessing firsthand the ravages of a world without heroes!
    ⦿ Race through the streets of Helm's Hold in an infernal vehicle, before facing off against the dread purple worm, Gigantus!
    ⦿ Assault a tribe of slime-worshipping bullywugs laired within Thornhold, before braving the keep's trap-riddled catacombs in hopes of making an unlikely ally!
    ⦿ Infiltrate Grudd Haug, the mountain giant capital, to steal a magical conchshell from the monstrous Chief Guh!
    ⦿ Battle the infamous Krakolich amidst the ruins of the Maelstrom, with the fate of the Realms hanging in the balance!
    ⦿ Embark upon an impossible mission to break into the impregnable Hosttower of the Arcane!
    ⦿Traverse the dread domains of Ravenloft in search of Vecna’s darkest secrets!
    ⦿ Descend into an undersea chasm within the Scarlet Marpenoth to battle Urthuyn, an ancient kraken!
    ⦿ Hijack the adamantine titan known as the Vonindod!
    ⦿ Ally with the Mad Mage of Undermountain!
    ⦿ Rescue the missing Bruenor Battlehammer from the Elemental Plane of Earth!
    ⦿ Smuggle themselves into Skullport, sneak into Waterdeep, and battle the archlich Vecna before his impending apotheosis and the consequent destruction of the Realms!

Game Link: https://startplaying.games/adventure...0k08mcf22y1jp1
    Last edited by bwatford; January 6th, 2024 at 21:47.

ONLY 1 SEAT REMAINING

Day of week and time: Every Thursday at 6:00pm CST

The Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path is unfolding! The infamous Hook Mountain ogres, notorious for their brutality, have decimated the soldiers at Fort Rannick. The handful of surviving rangers are in desperate need of heroes to reclaim this crucial stronghold before the ogres can use it as a base for more attacks on the surrounding area.

Why have the ogres decided to launch this sudden attack now?

What malevolent power burgeons in the untamed wilds, and what connection to the enigmatic Sihedron Rune do the ogres of Hook Mountain conceal?

The rumors of an army of giants preparing for war are a fictional narrative from the "Rise of the Runelords" adventure path in the Pathfinder role-playing game.

Looking for an exciting and engaging VTT experience?

Roleplay enthusiasts are welcome, but be prepared for a balanced mix of thrilling, challenging dungeon explorations and laid-back, detailed roleplaying with a variety of intriguing and traditional NPCs.

Embark on an epic journey through the mystical nation of Varisia, a realm filled with magic and enigma. Engage in combat with formidable creatures, delve into concealed mysteries, and confront age-old malevolence as you strive to prevent the world's annihilation by an ancient evil awakening from its prolonged dormancy.

Throughout the campaign, you will meet a diverse array of characters ranging from valiant heroes to nefarious villains. You will delve into ancient ruins, engage in monumental battles, and unearth the mysteries of the Runelords, the formidable and mysterious rulers who once dominated Varisia in bygone eras.

Rise of the Runelords, with its complex storyline, captivating characters, and rich setting, offers the ideal adventure for those eager to delve into the excitement of tabletop role-playing games. Register now and embark on an unforgettable journey!

Played every Thursday evening over Discord on Fantasy Grounds VTT.

Game Link: https://startplaying.games/adventure...0908jr3tjlbp2u
    Last edited by bwatford; March 25th, 2024 at 15:44.

GAME IS FULL

Day of week and time: Every other Wednesdays 6:00pm CST
    Term: Paid, $20 per session

Many have heard the tales of Barovia, a land preyed upon by the infamous Count Strahd von Zarovich, the best-known Prisoner of the Mists. Like the Count, many Adventurers have also found themselves trapped in the dour Domain of Dread--and many more have fallen prey to the mysterious Dark Powers housed within. Yet in recent years, the paradigms of the Domains have begun to shift and alter according to eldritch designs, and it has been discovered that Barovia is not the sole Domain to be found in a Sea of Horror! Indeed, it is but one of many Dreadful Domains whose borders have begun to fade and weaken betwixt truly terrifying neighbors!

~~~

Tales of Blood is a souped up version of the Curse of Strahd module, which integrates the rules introduced in Van Richten’s Guide to Ravenloft, and includes original created homebrew material to enhance player experience. This version of the game takes place in a Barovia that has some limited contact with the other Domains of Dread, and will even feature visiting some of these other locations as the campaign finishes dealing with Strahd and turns it's eye to the Dark Powers of Ravenloft themselves! Expect some Eldritch Horror and Lovecraftian flavor folded into your Gothic Horror experience! Prepare to be tested, with fine-tuned upgraded encounters, social engagements, and even murkier mysteries!

~~~

Once done with Strahd we traverse the dread domains of Ravenloft in search of Vecna’s darkest secrets! The only other creature ever to escape the grasp of the Dark Powers and escape the demi-plane. Making it back to the Forgotten Realms only to discover they have been changed forever.

Imagine a world where Tiamat was summoned successfully. Where the Princes of Elemental Evil tread unfettered. Where Demogorgon prowls the Underdark with the Wand of Orcus, leaving an army of undead in his wake. Where the storm giants have been cast to the bottom of the Ordning. Where Baldur's Gate has been banished to the Nine Hells. . . .

Imagine a world where good has lost and evil prevailed.

The Sword Coast has been divvied up by the Zhentarim, the mountain giants of Grudd Haug, the Cult of the Dragon, and many other sinister factions. But above them all looms the Archlich Vecna, who has orchestrated or exploited a series of ever-escalating calamities to conquer the very Realms themselves.

Will the players rise to the challenge? Or, will they too, fall before the might of Vecna?

As the second half of the Tales of Blood will feature Vecna himself as our heroes race to restore the Realms and put everything right again as we move toward 20th level and the final showdown.

~~~

Adventurers begin at 3rd level and the content is R-rated and open to everyone. 18+ Only.

This campaign will be played every other Wednesday night via Fantasy Grounds (VTT) and Discord (voice).

Game Link: https://startplaying.games/adventure...0008mf77el04wh
    Last edited by bwatford; January 30th, 2024 at 02:33.

GAME IS FULL

Day of week and time: Every other Sunday at 6:00pm CST

⦿ D&D's Most Iconic Foe!
    ⦿ Delve Deep into the Mysterious and Fungi Filled Underdark
    ⦿ Epic and Challenging Combat Encounters

A ENnie-nominated adventure path. The drow are tough and vicious adversaries, not to mention the other foes that live deep in the Underdark.

Drow eyes turn to the surface.

This massive adventure will take characters across the surface and into the depths of the world. The Underworld, or Underdark if you prefer, is a dark and dangerous place inspired by Norse mythology and popularized by the late, great E. Gary Gygax, authors Ed Greenwood, R.A. Salvatore, and many others.

A twisted and dark place with a myriad of cultures and creatures, the Underworld is an entire world buried below the surface and hidden from the light of day. Deep caves and dark passages wind and honeycomb throughout the earth, distinctly unique races plot against each other and unknown horrors slog about looking for an easy meal.

Adventures will meet unique denizens, battle horrors of the Underworld, explore epic locations, and fight to stop the drow.

Are you ready to stop the Rise of the Drow?

Game Link: https://startplaying.games/adventure...0008l511pi86v4
    Last edited by bwatford; March 25th, 2024 at 15:47.

Way of the Wicked ...... Coming Soon
    Last edited by bwatford; March 25th, 2024 at 15:49.

Still have 3 seats available for pf2e Extinction Curse. Last two seats open in the house.
    Last edited by bwatford; May 20th, 2023 at 19:26.

Thread Information