FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Power text not outputted to chat

4E Ruleset
    No extensions loaded
    Win 10
    16g RAM

G'day, After the last update and using the 4E Ruleset I have noticed that
    Previously, From the Character sheet: Double clicking the text in a power in the powers tab would show that text in the chat window
    This no longer functions

Cheers

Hi. Should I post the above message somewhere else, considering there has been no response?

This power to chat feature is something I and my players use EVERY session.
    As a DM, when a player says they are using "Hack and Hew" for example, I ask them to put it in chat.
    A/ As a DM I can quickly see what the power does, without having to open the Player's sheet myself (which is a time waster when they can double click the power)
    B/ The other players can see what the power does as well, which is obviously more inclusive for the group.

I am hoping it will be re-implemented ASAP.
    I cant understand why it would be removed.
    Cheers

Sorry there has been no reply. There has been many changes to how the powers have been configured and things may have changed. We can look into it, but this may be the new system moving forward.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Looking into it would be much appreciated.
    It's not an occasional use feature.
    It is a feature that is used on every player's turn, sometimes 2 or 3 times in one turn when they are strategising.
    So in a given session it will be used as many times as player attack rolls are made.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Maldev View Post
    Looking into it would be much appreciated.
    It's not an occasional use feature.
    It is a feature that is used on every player's turn, sometimes 2 or 3 times in one turn when they are strategising.
    So in a given session it will be used as many times as player attack rolls are made.
    Cheers

G'day there. I am just following up to see if this feature is returning any time soon.

It is almost as quick, can you use the feature that lets you copy the reference link to the power to the chat? That seems like it could work instead

There is currently no ETA as this hasn't floated to the top of the list to look over. No decision has been made till it can be examined and then decided.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thanks man, we do use it sometimes.
    The other way is just instant and requires no one else to do anything except read chat

Thanks for replying.
    I get it. 4E isn't a top priority lol
    I'm NOT being a smart arse.

Blog Entries
    What exactly did the previous output look like?
    Did it push the description to chat when you "used" the skill like the Sharing is Caring extension?

Thread Information