FG Spreadshirt Swag

LF-DM Pathfinder 1e Thursday nights EST

We have a Pathfinder 1e group of 6 players who are between level 2 and level 3, playing on Thursday nights at 8:00 EST (7:00 CST). Our previous DM has not been seen or heard from in over 4 weeks, although we have seen him online to Discord, so we don't know why he abandoned his campaign. He has not responded to several Discord messages and an E-mail, so we have no idea what has happened. We are prepared to start again at level 1, because we have a very good (and mature) group that gets along well. We're looking for someone to become our DM, and restart the group with a campaign. My Discord id is Plague63#8188.
    Last edited by Plague 63; March 3rd, 2023 at 17:29.

Greetings,

I am the newest player in Plague63's group. I joined the game back in November. It was my first online TTRPG game, though I have played D&D, Pathfinder and other games for many years. Their group welcomed me and we had a great time. We played weekly with only a break for the holidays. It's a good group of folks and alot of fun. I've since joined other games here & on another site. I am fond of this group since these folks taught me the mechanics of playing Pathfinder online and using Fantasy Grounds. I'd like to see it continue.

As Plague63 stated above, our DM just disappeared on us. We don't know why. Replacing a player who goes missing is one thing, but the DM, well that's a bit more challenging. We want to keep the group going, so we are looking for someone willing to DM our group & run a Pathfinder 1e game with us. We are willing to restart our characters (and maybe even make adjustments to them based on campaign, theme, etc). If you are a DM and having a ready made group that gets along and has adventured together before sounds good to you, please consider our group. Our preference is a published adventure, but well-developed homebrews are ok too.

Feel free to post questions here or reach out to Plague or myself here or his discord (show above). Thanks!

Update: We have a new DM! Game on!

Thread Information