DICE PACKS BUNDLE

MGT2 Core Rulebook text/font legibility issue

Some of the text is somewhat garbled. See example I've attached. What is causing it, and how can I address it for better legibility?Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 4.47.46 PM.png

I just purchased two bundles, one for rules and other for adventures. I am using an iMac 27, running Apple's Ventura OS. See screenshot of Machine configuration. Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 4.51.48 PM.png

I have discovered how to make the text legible. When I opened FGU the original settings were at 360 scale, by lowering the scale to 260, the letters unclenched and I may now read the words. I have very poor eyesight and I would prefer that it worked at the higher scale of 360 though. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Andugus View Post
    Some of the text is somewhat garbled. See example I've attached. What is causing it, and how can I address it for better legibility?Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 4.47.46 PM.png

I just purchased two bundles, one for rules and other for adventures. I am using an iMac 27, running Apple's Ventura OS. See screenshot of Machine configuration. Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 4.51.48 PM.png
    Looks like you're not using the official theme, I don't recognise it, so I can't say what font sizes are in use etc.

One day I hope that FGU will allow us to scale different areas without affecting others ( a lot of work so it's a hope).

Edit: Thanks for joining us though, this is a great little community. I'm a lot more hands off these days as I've got a lot of stuff going on, but Welcome! Nice spec btw, I use a Mac-Mini to build the ruleset and books.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; March 3rd, 2023 at 13:30.
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

If that's not the default theme, then there is a chance that the fonts being used in the theme are not compatible with the font rendering engine to be scaled that large.

What theme are you using?

Regards,
    JPG

(same question asked in the Creative and Graphics channel)

I am looking for the graphic that is used for the background of the default Traveller theme. The blue with the hex overlay. Where would that be stored? It is not apparent in Images or Assets.

Trying to set up other images using that to keep consistent.
    We do not stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing.

www.islandkingdoms.org

Thread Information