STAR TREK 2d20

Battlezoo Ancestries: Dragons - Release Announcement and Product Discussion

Battlezoo Ancestries: Dragons for Pathfinder Second Edition

Release Announcement and Product Discussion

After a long wait, the Battlezoo Ancestries: Dragons module has finally been released! Now players have access to the Dragon Ancestry, Draconic Ravager Archetype, and Dragon Mage archetype. This module is packed to the brim full of character options designed in a way to be balanced with all 1st Party Pathfinder 2E material. Please post any questions, comments, or concerns below.

CHANGES MADE
    • The Dragon Ancestry has two heritages for "Small Dragon" and "Medium Dragon". Each of these sizes will have access to all of the dragon heritages throughout the book.
    • Ability scores are simply two free boosts with a note on the default stat assignment for the heritage. This book was written before the PF2 ability score boost changes of late 2022.

UPDATES/PATCHES
    • There is a minor update expected by the end of April 2023 to address some image sizing concerns.

LINKS

Battlezoo Ancestries: Dragons (PF2) Store Link
    Battlezoo Ancestries: Dragons (PF2) Steam Store Link
    Roll For Combat Main Site
    BattleZoo Home Page
    Last edited by DaddyNugget; April 27th, 2023 at 19:31.

Oh, you know, I was just wondering if Battlezoo stuff usually comes to Fantasy Grounds. I saw the email for Strange and Unusual coming out and it got me wondering.

This looks super cool.

Thread Information