FG Spreadshirt Swag

Double Tap, Changing the running die and Shaken status after a successful Soak roll

Three questions about FGU implementation.

1. I had the following situation during a session. A character was Shaken. Then that character was hit and damage was dealt. The damage roll was a success with a Raise. FGU shows the result as Shaken + 1 Wound. The character rolled Vigor and got a success, removing the Wound. FGU also removed the Shaken from the attack as I have understood it should (if the Soak roll soaks all Wounds, the attack also does not make you Shaken), so no Wounds from being Shaken + becoming Shaken again. But then it seemed that when I applied the damage roll, FGU also removed the already existing Shaken status from the character. Is this how FGU should behave and is it according to SWADE rules?

2. How do I change the running die for PCs and NPCs?

3. How do I do Double Tap in the Combat tab for a gun? Could find a way to give the +1 to damage, but how do I make the attack consume 2 bullets and give +1 to the Shooting roll?

Greetings.

1. Shaken is removed (no matter when it is appled) if a Soak roll is successfull.

Page 96, SWADE
    If the character Soaks all of the Wounds from an attack, he removes his Shaken condition too (even from a previous source).
    2. You use an effect which you can attach to equipment, an edge or similar. To see how this is achieved, look at Fleet-Footed [Pace +2, Run +1d]

3. You create a sub-attack for the weapon in question. In this sub-attack you can apply the +1 modifier - as for bullet consumption there is a bullet symbol nexdt to the ammo of the weapon which can be clicked twice to spend the ammo.
    - Automating the deduction would require an extension I believe. However I am not at my FGU machine at this point and would have to look into it.
    Thanks In Advance,
    D

Quote Originally Posted by Maetco View Post
    Three questions about FGU implementation.

1. I had the following situation during a session. A character was Shaken. Then that character was hit and damage was dealt. The damage roll was a success with a Raise. FGU shows the result as Shaken + 1 Wound. The character rolled Vigor and got a success, removing the Wound. FGU also removed the Shaken from the attack as I have understood it should (if the Soak roll soaks all Wounds, the attack also does not make you Shaken), so no Wounds from being Shaken + becoming Shaken again. But then it seemed that when I applied the damage roll, FGU also removed the already existing Shaken status from the character. Is this how FGU should behave and is it according to SWADE rules?

2. How do I change the running die for PCs and NPCs?

3. How do I do Double Tap in the Combat tab for a gun? Could find a way to give the +1 to damage, but how do I make the attack consume 2 bullets and give +1 to the Shooting roll?
    1. If you soak all wounds from an incoming attack your are no longer shaken. It does matter how you got shaken.
    2. For PC an edge of bit of equipment with effect [Run +1d]. For an NPC there is no generation rules. You could use an effect or just hold down CTRL and mouse wheel the adjust run die.
    3. add [>#DoubleTap] effect to sub attack should still work. For three round burst it becomes [>#3RB].
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
    1. If you soak all wounds from an incoming attack your are no longer shaken. It does matter how you got shaken.
    2. For PC an edge of bit of equipment with effect [Run +1d]. For an NPC there is no generation rules. You could use an effect or just hold down CTRL and mouse wheel the adjust run die.
    3. add [>#DoubleTap] effect to sub attack should still work. For three round burst it becomes [>#3RB].
    Thanks for the help. I'll try these once I get back to my gaming PC.

2. Can't I add the [Run +1d] to an NPC Edge just like with a PC? I tried using CTRL + mouse wheel to increase the die in the sheet where the Pace is, but the d6 icon doesn't change.

3. Where do I put the [>#DoubleTap]?

Quote Originally Posted by Maetco View Post
    Thanks for the help. I'll try these once I get back to my gaming PC.

2. Can't I add the [Run +1d] to an NPC Edge just like with a PC? I tried using CTRL + mouse wheel to increase the die in the sheet where the Pace is, but the d6 icon doesn't change.

3. Where do I put the [>#DoubleTap]?
    2: You have to get pretty on-the-spot with the mouse in order to ctrl-mouse wheel the Run Die instead of the Pace, but it's possible. Otherwise you can drag a die onto the die image near the pace to do so. Make sure you have the NPC unlocked, too. Edges won't calculate on NPCs, but you can add the [Run +1d] effect onto the CT for the NPC in question.

3: For attacks, you can right-click and select Create Sub-attack in the menu. On the third line, below the Range and ROF, you can add that effect and it will only apply to that weapon.

You may want to take a peek at the SWADE wiki, which gives a ton direction to the little tricks of the system - especially where and what effects you can have.
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Thread Information