FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    As Trenloe says there is a new way to do the Decals.

\images\decals\decal-firstone.png
    \images\decals\decal-secondone.png

I never finished Dungeon World.
    White Lies is the most complete. It has about 40 videos

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    As Trenloe says there is a new way to do the Decals.

\images\decals\decal-firstone.png
    \images\decals\decal-secondone.png

I never finished Dungeon World.
    White Lies is the most complete. It has about 40 videos
    Awesome Damned - thanks for letting me know, I'll swap. It isn't like I was going along with it to create it as much as learning the steps and trying them in mine. So White Lies it is (no clue what that is, based on name - I'll guess Whie Box based Spy/TopSecret/JamesBond game?)

I was following this:
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...grounds+Decals

I'll try the naming you said instead however and report back

EDIT: A bit off topic, so I edited this in vs posting another - anything I should look at in either yours or his videos to cover anything that changed a lot or new good to use not avail in 2021 when you did White Lies? I see a recent extension one, that is prob worth my viewing too if only to learn stuff there on RW functionality.
    Last edited by Varsuuk; May 30th, 2023 at 01:22.

Edit - it hit me that that cannot be it (or not likely), since if I put the same files as I said in prior post in: D:\Games\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\images\decals - they load (using somethingsomething_decal.png naming)
    So I tried:
    D:\Games\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\rulesets\Adventures Dark and Deep\images\decals\decal-somethingsomething.png
    D:\Games\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\rulesets\Adventures Dark and Deep\images\decals\decal_somethingsomething.png
    D:\Games\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\rulesets\Adventures Dark and Deep\images\decals\somethingsomething_decal.png

and nothing showed it. Again, this is a RULESET only - no modules or EXT loaded. But the confluence page method works - only, a ruleset can't do it that way that I know of since it's by design inside a subdirectory.

You can not place "images" subfolders within a ruleset. They have to be modules.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    You can not place "images" subfolders within a ruleset. They have to be modules.

Regards,
    JPG
    So if extracted, it would look something like this, ie: images\decals directly at the top level. I'd try it and find for self but not ready for the mod yet, trying to learn RW atm.
    D:\Games\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\modules\Adventures Dark and Deep\images\decals\somethingsomething_decal.png

It has to live in "images/decals" in order for the Decal Selection window to pick up. Basically, it's just a path filter applied to all assets.

As for file naming, we suffix all of our decals with "_decal" in order to allow the standard Assets search to find them as well.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information