5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Curse of Strahd DnD 5e Looking for 2 players 50 RP/50 Combat

We're Full For Now

FG License: GM has ultimate license, players only need the demo
    Game System: DnD 5e
    Campaign: Curse of Strahd

Day of week and time: Sundays at 3PM PST
    Planned start date: In progress, we're on our 8th session at level 3, will level to 4 next session
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hours depending
    Term: Long

GM: I have GMed and played FG since 2016
    Text or Voice: Voice required
    Voice software used: Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Private sessions.
    Syrinscape for sound.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed: 4 seats filled, looking for 1 to 2 players. We have a Melee Ranger, Twilight Cleric, Oath of the Raven Paladin and a Sorcerer that will probably multiclass Bard
    Character restrictions: No restrictions but upon GM heads up.

Desired candidates: Looking for a couple people that enjoy RP. The deeper the lore you write for you character, the more personal your conflict with Strahd will be. The party still hasn't met Strahd. Essentially they're starting CoS and have done side quests and are almost level 4. I have an Obsidian Portal for our Campaign which will include Recaps and a Wiki, etc. You can start at level 3 with with a +1 magic item. I enjoy combat, generally 1 to 2 per session, but some sessions may not have combat. I like some combat to be easy and some to be challenging and rewarding. I like the combat to help tell the story. You can collect useful items from anything you kill. I use a lot of optional mods and extensions and We play Rules as Fun over Rules as Written.

Synopsis: Mix of Homebrew and some official content for inspiration.
    Last edited by MentalChillness; March 2nd, 2023 at 03:26.
    FGU Ultimate|OGL 1.0a forever | Open RPG Creative (ORC) license!
    I play and GM everything and anything!
    Come join me and make some memories of another life.
    DMing Curse of Strahd with 6 wonderful people.
    Playing 5e in Midgard with Sir Greystone
    Playing Rolemaster and Fallout 2d20 with GM Max
    Playing Against the Darkmaster with Kergan
    Solo Roleplaying to become a better GM and experiment with systems that aren't as popular.

Wizard or Fighter

Hey, I'd love to join a Strahd playthrough. I hear such good things about this campaign!

I have experience as a player and DM, been around since 3.5 days. I have FG and discord and I'd love to play. Let me know. Prefer to play a wizard or a fighter but honestly I'm pretty flexible. And I'm westcoast so timezones line up nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Historiaster View Post
    Hey, I'd love to join a Strahd playthrough. I hear such good things about this campaign!

I have experience as a player and DM, been around since 3.5 days. I have FG and discord and I'd love to play. Let me know. Prefer to play a wizard or a fighter but honestly I'm pretty flexible. And I'm westcoast so timezones line up nicely.
    Sure you're welcome to join, we just had a wizard join. Hop into our discord and you can log into the server whenever to create your character
    FGU Ultimate|OGL 1.0a forever | Open RPG Creative (ORC) license!
    I play and GM everything and anything!
    Come join me and make some memories of another life.
    DMing Curse of Strahd with 6 wonderful people.
    Playing 5e in Midgard with Sir Greystone
    Playing Rolemaster and Fallout 2d20 with GM Max
    Playing Against the Darkmaster with Kergan
    Solo Roleplaying to become a better GM and experiment with systems that aren't as popular.

so you start a new game and do not invite me on discord. :-( Boooooo!! HISSSSSSSS!!!

hey there, are you still looking for players for CoS? I would very much be interested in joining. I am on the west coast so the time would work out for me.

Yvonne-

Thread Information