DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Second Darkness AP?

I saw the Companion today... Someone working on the AP? Any ETA on releases?

I'm not sure. As you may know, the Second Darkness Companion was the first in the Companion line (later the Player's Companion line), and tried to replace the Player's Guides that had previously accompanied APs. Paizo didn't keep this up, and I think this is why it was released under PF1e.

I don't think there's an official conversion for Second Darkness from 3.5 to PF1e, and while it's silly to assume, I think this is why it won't be released on the store at any point - at least for PF1e.
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Quote Originally Posted by srbongo View Post
    I'm not sure. As you may know, the Second Darkness Companion was the first in the Companion line (later the Player's Companion line), and tried to replace the Player's Guides that had previously accompanied APs. Paizo didn't keep this up, and I think this is why it was released under PF1e.

I don't think there's an official conversion for Second Darkness from 3.5 to PF1e, and while it's silly to assume, I think this is why it won't be released on the store at any point - at least for PF1e.
    That makes sense. I forgot it was pre-PF... Thank you...

Thread Information