Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    What do you mean divide by 3?

Not read this thread in detail as I do not have the problem and therefore have never needed to work out a work-around <confused>
    Exactly

What do you mean divide by 3?

Not read this thread in detail as I do not have the problem and therefore have never needed to work out a work-around <confused>
    Dividing the distance multiplier by 3 when doing dogfights or chases where you want to space out the card with highlighting turned on. The quirk you point and how to make up for the card highlight being 3 spaces per card.
    If you don't have to divide by three, how are your distances and ranges accurate? Are we missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    Dividing the distance multiplier by 3 when doing dogfights or chases where you want to space out the card with highlighting turned on. The quirk you point and how to make up for the card highlight being 3 spaces per card.
    If you don't have to divide by three, how are your distances and ranges accurate? Are we missing something?
    I only recall one dog fight in games wirh Doswelk, the weird war one. Maybe he has forgotten.

I have not noticed these issues (actually I may have done and forgot, I'm getting old), in fact I ran a chase last night and had no problems
    That is becuase you ran a chase and not a Dogfight. Cards overlap in this set up and the increment is therefore one square so you can't see the problem.
    What do you mean divide by 3? Not read this thread in detail as I do not have the problem and therefore have never needed to work out a work-around <confused>
    There is a tutorial video I linked to by a helpful chap. He is the best person for an explanation why we all divide by 3
    Last edited by Lonewolf; March 10th, 2023 at 04:29.
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

Using Savage pathfinder and the quick map system, SWADE chase rules can be selected, but I can't see how to set range. What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxpdev View Post
    Using Savage pathfinder and the quick map system, SWADE chase rules can be selected, but I can't see how to set range. What am I missing?
    Have you dragged the cards onto the map?

Yes I have, it looks like a chase, but I don't see a place to input range increments.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxpdev View Post
    Yes I have, it looks like a chase, but I don't see a place to input range increments.
    Once it is in Chase mode, it will automatically set range increment, if you want to change the range increments, unlock the image and edit the scale in the Grid section. This works the same way it does in Doswelks videos.

Post #11 has screenshots of the grid section where range increment is set.

Great, thanks! got it working. One less thing I am confused about.

Thread Information