DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Assistance with spells please.

This might be how things are and not really a problem.

So setting up a Cleric, in this case Kyra from MUO I can add all the spells (divine) that she can use and in the preparation field I can select the spells that she has actually learned for that day. When I go to Combat mode all the other spells 'disappear' and I'm left with the spells that Kyra selected for that day.

However when I set up Ezren, the wizard, I don't get the same functionality. He has five evocation spells that he has learned. So I put those in but when I select preparation I can't select the spells he has learned that day. When I go on to combat mode all five spells are available. Surely this is wrong and it should behave exactly the same as the cleric spells?

The odd thing is, if I add another wizard to the party the spells work perfectly for that wizard and I can't see what I've done wrong with Ezren!

I could, of course, simply delete the spells and simply add the ones I want but that's a bit of a pain and seems to me that it's not the way it should work.

What am I doing something wrong?

2023-02-27.png
    2023-02-27 (1).png
    2023-02-27 (2).png
    2023-02-27 (3).png

Ezren's been set to a Spontaneous spellcaster - the icon to the left of "Wizard" in the spell class header is a star. Click on that to change it to a book (prepared spell caster).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, I thought I'd tried everything.
    I think one of my players has been 'clicking'

Thread Information