Thread: Bestiary Token

Quote Originally Posted by Birger Tucholski View Post
    Placeholder MHB 1
    Hier ist die Übersicht aus dem ersten MHB
    Aasimar Redeemer
    Animated Armor
    Zombie Brute

It´s a lot i Checked Every Monster in HMB 1
    Thank you for spending the time to go through the list. None of those creatures have artwork in the base Bestiary product. For the Pathfinder products we only include what comes with the base product - we don't add in extra artwork. There are 346 creature tokens provided with the PF2 Bestiary 1, but there are more creatures than that, hence some creatures don't have appropriate artwork from the product and so use letter tokens as default.

The Foundry token pack you link is $60 and includes custom artwork provided by Paizo specifically for that product. There's no PDF discount with that, so it's essentially costing $20 per bestiary to get tokens. I'll ask Smiteworks if there's anything similar we can do, but it may be that Paizo require a similarly priced product to the Foundry VTT $60 version - I don't know if that will be the case (if we even get the artwork), I'm just mentioning that as a possibility as I'd be surprised if we'd be allowed just to add them to the current Bestiary products, but I could be wrong.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thank you for spending the time to go through the list. None of those creatures have artwork in the base Bestiary product. For the Pathfinder products we only include what comes with the base product - we don't add in extra artwork. There are 346 creature tokens provided with the PF2 Bestiary 1, but there are more creatures than that, hence some creatures don't have appropriate artwork from the product and so use letter tokens as default.

The Foundry token pack you link is $60 and includes custom artwork provided by Paizo specifically for that product. There's no PDF discount with that, so it's essentially costing $20 per bestiary to get tokens. I'll ask Smiteworks if there's anything similar we can do, but it may be that Paizo require a similarly priced product to the Foundry VTT $60 version - I don't know if that will be the case (if we even get the artwork), I'm just mentioning that as a possibility as I'd be surprised if we'd be allowed just to add them to the current Bestiary products, but I could be wrong.
    for me it is ok to Buy extra Token Artwork for the Bestiary, but that ist only my Oppinion. Thank you for Respons.
    Text Translated by Deepl ;-)

I would also be willing to spend money for more monster artwork, for sure.

Yea. Especially if that's for all three Bestiaries. Assuming that it auto-loads them to the creatures when you download the pack. I'm not paying $60 to have to load tokens myself. If I'm doing that, I might as well make my own tokens for free
    But if it's click, click, whammo, and they're all added. Yea, I'd pay that, for sure.

Thread Information