Quote Originally Posted by Redfire View Post
    Character creation wizard has turned in to this:
    Races tab:
    Attachment 56490
    Classes Tab:
    Attachment 56491
    Probably the worst part is that the spells tab is completely bugged:
    Attachment 56492
    I did add some extensions which I thought might be the reason but I created a new campaign with no extensions and regardless it is still not fixed.
    I'd appreciate some help.

Moderator: Moved to new wizard thread.
    Was able to locate the issue with the prepared spells and have a fix that will be pushed with the next update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    It unfortunately won't expand to the edges as it needs to accommodate for multi-class. I have it on my list to find a better solution, but for now the filter buttons and the search can assist in finding the spell you wish to add.
    Is there a way to filter out the duplicate spells?
    If you want it done
    I can do it
    If I can't do it
    I will get it done
    If I can't get it done
    You don't need it done

There isn't - other than not opening every book unless you need them. But once you select one then the others will also disappear from the list.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Duplicate spells ensures that a custom campaign spell is added to list or a specific spell that was modified for a module. It does remove all of the duplicates when a spell is selected to cut down on the list, but there really isn't another way to cut down on them to ensure all spells from every module loaded is available for selection. I have considered adding a module filter to there, but wasn't sure it would provide the desired of effect of helping with the duplication.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Hi, when I level up a char and has a feat to add should that feat suppose to add and show in the Abilities Tab under Feats or I have to add it manually by drag after? Because I choose the feat from wizard (instead of ability improvement lets say) , commit but The Abilities tab under Feats is empty. (I run FG without extensions).

I've had this same thing happen, posted video on discord. Can reproduce, bran new campaign, no extensions, not just fighter

Thank you for the report, will investigate.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I see it has been reported, but I can also confirm that if you add a feat using the wizard, it does not show up on the character sheet. I verified this both through character advancement and by generating a new character (human variant).

Character wizard Rogue Class > (Level 01) Thieves' Cant > Select Language: there is not an option in the dropdown for thieves cant.

The GM will need to make the thieves' cant language as the language list supplies the languages to the selection box.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information