DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Weapon Proficiency

So I noticed it on one of my player's characters that they were getting weapon proficiency bonus on everything they had, including weapons they were not listed in the proficiency tab. I tested this by making a fresh Sorcerer (the character in question's class), and sure enough, everything added they became proficient in. This held true even if all proficiencies were removed.

Is this a bug or is proficiency on the Actions - Weapons tab supposed to be handled individually, by hand?

PS: No extensions or mod being used except for the D&D Official theme.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

No, FG assumes that you are proficient with everything you equip in terms of armour and weapons. If you are not then you need to manually untick the proficiency star for that weapon or armour.

(In other words the proficiencies listed in the abilities tab is just a list; FGU doesn't do anything with it.)
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information