5E Character Create Playlist

Aura of protection- paladin

Hi, how can I add the + 2 bonus to all saving throws for a paladin, please, as a DM (D&D 5E)? the aura of protection is NOT automatically applied by the character wizard.
    Thanks a lot, best wishes,
    Nobiledruen

I've moved the last couple of threads you've posted in the House of Healing forum to the D&D 5E forum - which is the best place to ask about specific use of that ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Whilst the Character Wizard doesn't apply the effect it does create it for you as you can see from my screenshot. You'll need to apply that effect to the Paladin and any creatures within 10 feet to gain the benefit of the effect. Remember to remove the effect when the creature moves beyond the aura.

There is an extension which can help with this but since you are new to the software I do not recommend getting involved in extensions until you have a firm grasp on how the software is supposed to work and the effects system itself.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information