STAR TREK 2d20

Cyberpunk Red and Luck

Is there an easy way to add Luck to rolls? Or does it all need to be done manually?

Yup, there is. If you look at the luck stat on the main page, you'll see that the luck text is actually a button. Click that, it'll open a small window where you can input how much luck you'd like to expend. Click apply and it will apply to the next relevant roll.

Npcs need to be done manually (since they tend to not have luck)
    Last edited by Nightstride; February 15th, 2023 at 20:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstride View Post
    Yup, there is. If you look at the luck stat on the main page, you'll see that the luck text is actually a button. Click that, it'll open a small window where you can input how much luck you'd like to expend. Click apply and it will apply to the next relevant roll.

Npcs need to be done manually (since they tend to not have luck)
    Oh, awesome! I didn't see that! Can you drag it to your toolbar?

Dragging to the toolbar doesn't appear to be possible, unfortunately, however it should be possible to just keep the apply luck window open and off to the side as needed.

Separate question now:

How do you add Cybereye options to Smart Glasses?

Edit: I can create a generic effect on the character's Combat Tracker that duplicates the effect of the cyberware.
    Last edited by Raunalyn; February 16th, 2023 at 17:37.

I actually added some functionality specifically for this.

First off, it depends on how many sets of smart glasses and/or battlegloves you intend to have.

If just one set, you can just just equip it in your gear (this will expand a table at the top of the cyberware window on the cyberware tab), and just drop any cyberware you want to attach to the gear there.

If you have multiple smart glasses or battlegloves, you can equip them all and activate advanced mode on the gear cyberware table. Then click the little brown button with lines to add a heading or two, name it something meaningful, then just drop the associated cyberware into the table, and click the box until it's associated with the correct heading.

Then if you ever want to unequip the smart glasses, you can just toggle the active state of the heading.

Here's some specific detail on how that functionality works
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...Sheet#Grouping

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstride View Post
    I actually added some functionality specifically for this.

First off, it depends on how many sets of smart glasses and/or battlegloves you intend to have.

If just one set, you can just just equip it in your gear (this will expand a table at the top of the cyberware window on the cyberware tab), and just drop any cyberware you want to attach to the gear there.

If you have multiple smart glasses or battlegloves, you can equip them all and activate advanced mode on the gear cyberware table. Then click the little brown button with lines to add a heading or two, name it something meaningful, then just drop the associated cyberware into the table, and click the box until it's associated with the correct heading.

Then if you ever want to unequip the smart glasses, you can just toggle the active state of the heading.

Here's some specific detail on how that functionality works
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...Sheet#Grouping
    Well done! I am extremely impressed with the functionality of this rules-set. Hats off to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Raunalyn View Post
    Well done! I am extremely impressed with the functionality of this rules-set. Hats off to you!
    Now you do REALIZE, you're going to have to buy a hat and take a picture of yourself taking it off for him. **teasing grin**

I second the motion of taking my hat off (and yes, I have an Outback Survival leather hat I wear come rain or shine where I live - keeps the rain/snow off my two hearing aids worth multiple grand's each that I wear).

I am beset with sufficient demands on my time that I keep trying to set aside some time to teach myself the rules for CPR and then nerve myself up to start a campaign for two players from 12:00 UTC to about 4 or 5 PM UTC Tuesdays through Fridays.

Funny how, I can run any campaign at the drop of a hat using GURPS, but I get butterflies in my stomach even contemplating running anything over FG using CPR.

You don't buy a nice tool that the authors spent countless hours of skull sweat creating/crafting and then not use it. So - I just have to push my nose to the grindstone and learn it darn it.

Don't feel the need to force yourself, but as you can probably guess, I do like this system. What got me interested in the system was playing 2077, and actually reading the rulebook (the rulebook is actually what convinced me more). I'm not a super big fan of really complex games in general, and while CPred has some complexity, it's basically equivalent to 5e in relation to CP2020. RTG also maintains a list of actual play son their site: https://rtalsoriangames.com/actual-play/

Thread Information