DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last
    Thank you for taking the time to overhaul the BoL rule set and making it usable again.

I appreciate that thank you. I am getting close to submitting Honor and Intrigue for the store. It took a bit of coding but should be fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    I appreciate that thank you. I am getting close to submitting Honor and Intrigue for the store. It took a bit of coding but should be fun to play.
    Looking forward to it!

The Flaws tab on the character sheet cannot be manipulated. You can't add anything to it.

Are you saying you can't drag flaw records to it or right click to add a record?

Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    Are you saying you can't drag flaw records to it or right click to add a record?
    Correct...

K I'll look at it in morning. Not sure how it got broken possibly something in core changed.

Proffdog I am unable to reproduce this issue. Please disable any extensions and themes and try again. if it if a theme causing the issue please let me know. See the image below.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi, when i create a NPC, it's impossible to delete boons and flaws on NPCs character sheet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by veerminar; October 16th, 2023 at 16:01.

Hey there

Yup I see when you click the edit button the delete is not showing. Ill get this updated thanks.

Thread Information