DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

Barbarians of Lemuria Feedback Thread

Greetings

With yesterdays big update to the ruleset, I wanted to start a bug and feedback thread. Please use this thread to report any bugs you may find. For general questions you can ping me in Fantasy Grounds Discord or in this channel.

Here are two videos I made going over some of the changes.

General Changes:

Below is a Link to Ship Combat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scjJhu2EeOY&t=1s

I'll give it a look tonight . Thanks for updating this ruleset

I pushed a hotfix with the reference manual module this morning. The old module was still in there. (was my goof)

that update may have not made it through the update process as the reference manual is currently blank and their are lots of blank entries in all the boons , careers and flaws lists

Of more of a concern is that the update has snafu'd all my existing PC character sheets, all the boons, flaws, careers, wreapons and armour have disappeared of the character sheets. Only the attributes and combat abilities are present. I can reenter all the missing details by looking at an old DB file

Weapons boons flaws and armor are now records. See the above post regarding the ref manual. Once we get that sorted everything else be in the sidebar

records are in the side bars for everything . Closer examination shows the boons and flaws are on the character sheets but the names are not showing, this picture shows the problem with existing characters
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am not able to look at this until later today. If you have records and the reference manual is showing up it looks like they pushed the update. If you want you can send me your campaign file. I had asked to put this on test but that was not possible. Don't worry we can work it out. In the long run you will be much happier with the updates.

Smashing work Bayne, thanks for putting the hard hours into this.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy_9000 View Post
    Smashing work Bayne, thanks for putting the hard hours into this.
    Just throwing in my "Ditto!" Thank you...

Reference manual was updated yesterday so all should be working now.

Thread Information