FG Spreadshirt Swag

DND 5e possible bug? 😕

Hi, I am a soon to be DM in fantasy ground and setting up a 5e based campaign that will be from a kickstarted book by MonkeyDm. While I was character testing one of the subclass that I added from the book that is under home-brew I selected that subclass and created a test character. The first thing I noticed is that the feats/ASI didn't pop up, even after making the character at level 10. The other subclass from the DND 5e module works just fine but the home brew doesn't. The next that was considered is that the traits of the home brew subclass didn't appear in the character sheet, while the module worked just fine. Is there a way to fix this as a typing reading or is this a actual bug?

Welcome to the forums.

The Character Wizard doesn't really handle home-brewed stuff very well since a lot of things are hard coded in order to get them to work. So I'd just use drag and drop which should, in the main, work. The new version of the CW which is currently in TEST should handle how-brewed stuff a little better although not completely.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Do note, that if its something from the KS product that doesn't work, then the KS creator is responsible for correcting it. If its something you can duplicate with the SRD or Basic Rules (both included in FG for free) or something from the FG Store then it would be something for the FG Devs to correct.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information