FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    I can't get this to happen. I tried in live and test channels.
    Are you using Ikael's module maker extension? That completely wipes out all edges and arcane backgrounds on reload and exit.
    Do the links break only on edited ABs or all?
    Does this happen if you didn't edit any ABs?
    Are the edges and ABs locked?
    Is there any other clues you can think of?

Is anyone else seeing this?
    Ikael has patched Module Maker now, seems it was the culprit.

I'm glad to hear the bug was found and squashed.
    Those sneaky bugs, acting like they're in one code base but hiding in another.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    I'm glad to hear the bug was found and squashed.
    Those sneaky bugs, acting like they're in one code base but hiding in another.
    Originally it was not a bug but feature, however after "import to campaign" was implemented it became flawed logic to do
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

As first reported on Discord. Setting Maker Tweaks will cause errors in the Ref manual when exporting modules. After the first export there is duplicate entries now for the ref manual and there a chance the links will become corrupted.
    Ultimate License holder.
    Over 10 years on Fantasy Grounds !

I'll look at that tomorrow (Monday).
    Sorry I didn't see this earlier.

@Lonewolf
    This happens because I have to add a second node named _referencemanualpage and set the name to whatever is typed into display name. This is a copy of referencemanualpage with _ prefixed so it will sort to the top after export. I can't rename the original referencemanualpage before export or things will break. I can't rename after export because then it's in a zipped .mod file. I can't set the name of referencemanualpage to what you type into display name because that's hard-coded in the CoreRPG ruleset code. If Reference Manual is not selected in the export window, the ref manual won't export. If it's selected, it will add the referencemanualpage nodfe with the hard-coded name "Reference Manual". The best I can do is export that copied _referencemanualpage node with display name so it sorts to the top of the list. That results in two copies, unfortunately.

Is this causing an error for you? If so, please post details to the forum and I'll fix it.

I may be able to figure out a better approach to this as I learn more about the export process. It may or may not be possible, but if it is, I'll figure it out.

This extension is a little broken with version 4.4.
    The module export causes an error.
    I have that error fixed, but I'm waiting on Moon Wizard's fix for another reference manual bug. I want to be sure that my fix isn't broken by his.
    He's really quick, so I expect to have my updated extension available tomorrow.

The update with the fix for 4.4 was just released to live channel.

Thanks!

I added the dependency field to the Edge window. This is another hidden field under edge that the SWADE rules uses to replace an Edge with the improved version when dropping an Edge on a character sheet.
    To make this easy to use, I added a link button. Drop the Edge to be replaced onto the improved edge and it will add a link and update the dependency name.
    You could just type in the edge name instead if you prefer.
    Here's an image:
    edge.jpg

Thread Information