DICE PACKS BUNDLE

2023 update of the "Official Mongoose Products on Fantasy Grounds" thread?

Sticky Thread: Official Mongoose Products on Fantasy Grounds
    Started by MadBeardMan, February 5th, 2021 06:25
    The above thread was last updated on August 2022, and I was unable to locate (or just missed) a followup thread with the most recent information on releases from NOV'22 to FEB'23.

This is a very useful list for planning my VTT budget, were the following items pending to be added to the "To be Converted" section before it got locked?

Robot Handbook
    High Guard Update 2022
    Sector Construction Guide
    Central Supply Catalogue Update 2023

I am new to both Fantasy Grounds and the MGP Traveller 2E RPG, so I am just starting to read the forums and Discord options for each.

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgio2076 View Post
    Sticky Thread: Official Mongoose Products on Fantasy Grounds
    Started by MadBeardMan, February 5th, 2021 06:25
    The above thread was last updated on August 2022, and I was unable to locate (or just missed) a followup thread with the most recent information on releases from NOV'22 to FEB'23.

This is a very useful list for planning my VTT budget, were the following items pending to be added to the "To be Converted" section before it got locked?

Robot Handbook
    High Guard Update 2022
    Sector Construction Guide
    Central Supply Catalogue Update 2023

I am new to both Fantasy Grounds and the MGP Traveller 2E RPG, so I am just starting to read the forums and Discord options for each.
    Morning,

Robot Handbook - SOON
    High Guard Update 2022 - After the Core Rulebook 2022
    Sector Construction Guide - I don't think you need this as there's no data for it.
    Central Supply Catalogue Update 2023 - After for the High Guard 2022.

Thanks,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I am confused as to where to see the upcoming MGT2E products? The other thread is locked and no longer up to date?

Will Islands In the Rift be added at some point? In an earlier thread it was identified as being in development.

Vechicle Handbook has been added to the "Core Rules Bundle", that is the next one I need to add to my digital library.

Thread Information