5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    You can move your campaigns from your old version to your newer version. Just make copies and safely store them before you overwrite or delete anything.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    You can move your campaigns from your old version to your newer version. Just make copies and safely store them before you overwrite or delete anything.
    the problem is they are contaminated, i've probably saved data on maps from a version to another

Blog Entries
    There is no simple way to pick and choose what you want to transfer.
    You can edit the XML files directly (make lots of backups) but the chances of making an error are pretty good...

Now that you're on the right version consistently, what errors are you getting? Is it these errors?

Code:
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Colossus of Pythor.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - The Mithral Mines Lower.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/DM Map - Colossus of Pythor.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/DM Map - Mytros.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/DM Map - The Heartlands.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/The Ultros.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Ultros Lower.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Ultros Top.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - The Mithral Mines Upper.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - The Necropolis.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Tomb of Xander.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Island of the Fates.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Fire Island.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Lizardfolk Village.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Amazon Prison.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Island of Yonder.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - The Forbidden Library.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Island of Themis.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/DM Map - Prison Cube.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Island of the Dragon.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/DM Map - Hypnos Throne.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - The Nether Sea.jpg) (*)
    I don't have Odyssey of the Dragonlords so I can't confirm if it's a problem with the module, or specifically with your campaign. But the fact that the error is specifically saying "Unable to load file" and indicating a base file path, it could be an issue with the module.

To see if it's an issue with those images inside your campaign, you could try this - go to the images list and find "Player Map - Colossus of Pythor.jpg" - if you right click on it, do you get an option to "Revert Changes"? This will remove any in-campaign edits done to the image and revert to the original module state - just for this image. It might be worth trying that on one of the images that is showing an error, then restarting FG and seeing if the error for that image is still present.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Now that you're on the right version consistently, what errors are you getting? Is it these errors?

Code:
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Colossus of Pythor.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - The Mithral Mines Lower.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/DM Map - Colossus of Pythor.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/DM Map - Mytros.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/DM Map - The Heartlands.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/The Ultros.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Ultros Lower.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Ultros Top.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - The Mithral Mines Upper.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - The Necropolis.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Tomb of Xander.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Island of the Fates.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Fire Island.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Lizardfolk Village.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Amazon Prison.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Island of Yonder.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - The Forbidden Library.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Island of Themis.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/DM Map - Prison Cube.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - Island of the Dragon.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/DM Map - Hypnos Throne.jpg) (*)
    [2/9/2023 9:27:15 PM] [ERROR]  Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Odyssey of the Dragonlords/Player Map - The Nether Sea.jpg) (*)
    I don't have Odyssey of the Dragonlords so I can't confirm if it's a problem with the module, or specifically with your campaign. But the fact that the error is specifically saying "Unable to load file" and indicating a base file path, it could be an issue with the module.

To see if it's an issue with those images inside your campaign, you could try this - go to the images list and find "Player Map - Colossus of Pythor.jpg" - if you right click on it, do you get an option to "Revert Changes"? This will remove any in-campaign edits done to the image and revert to the original module state - just for this image. It might be worth trying that on one of the images that is showing an error, then restarting FG and seeing if the error for that image is still present.
    I was having this issue... this is what fixed it for me. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by charlesredmore View Post
    I was having this issue... this is what fixed it for me. Thanks!!
    Fantastic! Thanks for letting us know.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post

Code:

This has fixed the issue for me too. Weirdly, some of the tokens were also not showing up. I had to delete and re-add Kyrah to the combat tracker before her token appeared.

I went to images (within the campaign), went to the map image for players and right-clicked in mouse, and chose the revert changes option. Corrected for me. But I was using the official settings of the map, if you have made changes, you will have to redo everything, I believe.

Thread Information