STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Sw5e

SW5E.mod updated on Page 1.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

thanks for the updates.

SW5E played in Fantasy Grounds Unity with extensions

These images are from my ongoing SW5E campaign (from a point we played over a year ago). The ship maps were obtained from
    https://thompsonpeters.com/eote/maps/
    and I hosted a Fantasy Grounds Unity (including extensions) online game with 5 players, 1 Assistant GM, and me as host GM.

These images are after the space battle, the enemy troops boarding ship latched on, blew the hangar doors, and boarded. They had blown the main bridge console from the deck below with breaching charges they carried aboard and had the aux bridge under control by the time the players (PC and 4 NPCs controlled by each) managed to beat them back, which is where these images are showing. The assistant GM player had controlled the 25+ NPC boarders and I controlled the random static 40 or so NPC crew of the CR90 not being directly controlled by a player.

First image - how space looked after the battle with boarding ship attached to CR90 and the CR90 map level where they initially boarded and were in the process of being beaten back to their ship.

Second image - one of the players taking the aux bridge from an enemy that had all the crew tied up and on the floor.

Third image - one of the players (droid) standing near poisonous gas clouds from grenades in the final stages of beating back the enemy to their boarding ship.

Fourth image - showing the scale of the 4 maps (CR90 was about 400 ft - boarding ship about 150 feet) and the multiple battles on different levels going on.

I'm not going to explain how this was done - how we had to avoid killer lag by playing it very carefully - or anything else. I just wanted to show this snapshot in history from our ongoing SW5E game because while it was not the most memorable moment in our campaign, it was a very cool moment and a technical feat to make it even playable (no easy task - special code - care in what maps are displayed - etc.).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SilentRuin; March 18th, 2023 at 21:58.

Updated page 1 modules and page 2 dropbox campaigns that were used to export them.

Updated page 1 modules and page 2 dropbox campaigns that were used to export them.

Updated SW5E.mod and SRs_SW5e_Starships.mod (and their drop box campaigns used to create them). On page1 and page2 of this thread.

Using my latest data on post 2 with all the extensions I use - also used generic actions data module (in that thread someplace) for assets from free resources - and sound module using FGU definitions for sounds with VLC extension - which I built for myself and don't share with https://www.101soundboards.com/search/ (not sure it can be shared though is free for your own use - build your own)

And no I'm not going to explain it all - research stuff on your own as I do this all for my players - no one else - simply sharing what can be done if you put your mind to it.

Various updates to mod data and sw5e.ext update to allow prone attackers to not suffer DIS when more than 30 ft away per SW5E rules.

Thread Information